2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

MassaKush

Jun 16, 2017
Do you believe all the white cuck games were comissioned by the black panthers? :KEK:
That would only be a fair/witty/good turn around if their were a local majority or stereotype of Black people liking to be cucked. As it stands the most vocal supporters of those groups would be Caucasian or Asian going purely off on anecdotal observations of course. In fact if their were to be a poll done on site I'm pretty sure the majority supporters of NTR content would be non-blacks. This is my limited understanding of other races but only blacks to my knowledge have relatively historical precedent that would make it foolish to support such content. After all, a white man cucking a black man is seen as him exerting his superiority. Whilst a black man doing so often is perceived as that woman either going through a phase(in more tolerant spaces) or she's directly seen as tainted goods(by her culture). There are plenty of derogatory names for a white woman who dates or otherwise engages romantically white a black man but none that I know of for a white man doing such with a black woman. All this to say, somehow I missed the NTR tag so I won't lament my grievances with this game but this will be my first and last engagement here. - some random guy with an opinion.

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
That would only be a fair/witty/good turn around if their were a local majority or stereotype of Black people liking to be cucked. As it stands the most vocal supporters of those groups would be Caucasian or Asian going purely off on anecdotal observations of course. In fact if their were to be a poll done on site I'm pretty sure the majority supporters of NTR content would be non-blacks. This is my limited understanding of other races but only blacks to my knowledge have relatively historical precedent that would make it foolish to support such content. After all, a white man cucking a black man is seen as him exerting his superiority. Whilst a black man doing so often is perceived as that woman either going through a phase(in more tolerant spaces) or she's directly seen as tainted goods(by her culture). There are plenty of derogatory names for a white woman who dates or otherwise engages romantically white a black man but none that I know of for a white man doing such with a black woman. All this to say, somehow I missed the NTR tag so I won't lament my grievances with this game but this will be my first and last engagement here. - some random guy with an opinion.
Spot on observation.

Reactions: multiversetheory

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Purity of Blood [v0.6] [InsomniaVNC] - Compressed

Win/Linux [160 MB]
- - - -

Mac [154 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
Instead of an NTR game where a loser white MC's sisters and mother get dick down by BBC, we have an NTR game where a loser black MC's sisters and mother get dick down by BWC.

To the point where the younger sister is wearing QOH underwear (instead of the standard QOS).

And to make matters worse, MC rapes (drugged and then 'sleep sex') the only two women that show MC affection (his older sister and his mother). So there's not even someone to cheer for in the hopes of MC rescuing his family. He's just as bad as any of the other stereotypical repugnant male characters in this game.

Similarly to horror movies, where the characters have to act completely stupid for there to be any danger, there are so many things that each of these characters could have done to prevent all of this, but if they acted with even an iota of intelligence we wouldn't have a game.
Time is a flat circle.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PurityOfBlood-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes