A flash game simulator involving a sexy kitty.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-07-04
Developer: Pink Tea Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
: - -
Swf :
- -
Thanks to BestOk for the share!

Capture2.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
Haha, fair enough! :) Ironically though, that's a decent illustration of the dev's games, same liquid different cup ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/bonds-of-ecstasy-v1-2-pink-tea-games.20774/
Look at the cover image, literally a recolor of the same room, as well as the art style, mechanics, poses, writing in marker on the girl's legs... It's just got cat ears.

To be fair though, plagiarizing one's own games is far better than plagiarizing other people's.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Haha, fair enough! :) Ironically though, that's a decent illustration of the dev's games, same liquid different cup ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/bonds-of-ecstasy-v1-2-pink-tea-games.20774/
Look at the cover image, literally a recolor of the same room, as well as the art style, mechanics, poses, writing in marker on the girl's legs... It's just got cat ears.

To be fair though, plagiarizing one's own games is far better than plagiarizing other people's.
it is kinda difference in scenes...same genre but the art also style and characteristic are difference...he create many version so if anything catch people eyes or interest then they will follow and download...also each one have difference story...what ever you say, the game have more difference than one or two to be call rename or reskin

WingedGhost

Jan 28, 2018
Pink Tea has finished every project he's started.
If you mean like.. making it playable.. then I have to agree... But content is so low and feel unfinished.. instead of one full game, he made 3-4 parts for it, and never made one full release of game.. that is whole with everything... wait yes.. only one game out of many projects... and it is that (elf trainer)

Reactions: atomic4399

WingedGhost

Jan 28, 2018
it is kinda difference in scenes...same genre but the art also style and characteristic are difference...he create many version so if anything catch people eyes or interest then they will follow and download...also each one have difference story...what ever you say, the game have more difference than one or two to be call rename or reskin
I played all games from Pink Tea Games... and you gentleman, you have no truth in this. I have to agree with Vengefulspirit

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
While I like his games, I would have expected a bit more variety and not just a recolor for 12k/month...