くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Aren't they the same thing? I believe on newgrounds uploads he refers to side quests as easter eggs. I never saw anything missed as long as I did side quests
For example: On episode 22 there's an easter egg of Emily fucking crudes when you go to a certain place with 100 energy. The game never mentions anything about it, and when I hover over the "Quests" thingy, it only talks about the main quest and how I need to enter Fluffy Town.
In the next episode the game references to when you found a girl with fancy clothes fucking crudes and you can even continue this storyline with Emily, being a big part of the character's personality and traits.

The only reason why I even found about this easter egg is because I noticed something was missing so I searched for it, but not every episode has easter eggs and when it has, it doesn't tell you. Then you have another problem, because a quick search is not enough to find most easter eggs online. Many things only make sense when you find an easter egg on previous episodes, even if you didn't care about them before.

Easter eggs are unimportant things not necessarily related to the actual story (like the naked Bulma, for example), but when the easter egg crosses this line it should be considered a side quest. Being a side quest, the "Quests" menu should point you to what you should do. It's simple but the dev apparently didn't bother enough to write 3 lines of tips in-game.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
where are the saves stored? I look in the usual spot but nothing comes up
C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[SomeCode]\localhost\[PathToSwfFile]
Edit: "Usual spot", it could be that you probably moved the .swf file.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Is there a list of where to find some of these mons?
Just discovered this game and am starting from scratch

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[SomeCode]\localhost\[PathToSwfFile]
Edit: "Usual spot", it could be that you probably moved the .swf file.
That's where I looked in that directory non of those files show up in AppData

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
So is he ever going to merge these like he said he would years ago? Doing a full playthrough sucks dick when you have to launch every episode separately and on top of that there is no consolidated gallery.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone update the patreon code list.
The full list is in the attachment of the quoted post below (click on name to go to post):
Episode 45 Special Edition

Link
Link
Link

Code: bunny

Attaching txt file with codes for all versions till date (episode 00 prologue included)

Edit: Changed post to correct code for episode 45.

Reactions: chenoulei

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Beta Special Edition Code :Goldnugget WRONG CODE :(((((((
EDIT: It's because of the cap at "G"oldnugget. It's : goldnugget. lol...

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes