くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
And he hasn't bothered fixing the Engrish either. There's a ton of potential here but like half of it isn't used at all and the story is basically almost over, creator's just gonna try to milk it for as long as possible while he's making money.
Considering how these 45 episodes could've been summarized in 10 and the story never goes anywhere, I guess "milk it for as long as possible" is an understatement.

Reactions: HydratedMan

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So many old happy memories with first 9 eps looking forward to play all of them again
It's funny how he used the passage through the well in E6 (first Halloween version) to transfer into a less pokemon-like style/environment.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Episode 46 Special Edition

Link
Link
Link

Code: kitty

Attaching txt file with codes for all versions till date (episode 00 prologue included)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017

Link
Link
Link

Attaching txt file with codes for all versions till date (episode 00 prologue included)
Haven't even downloaded it yet, the cheat tells already what this episode is about xD

beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018
No New Pussymon? Rather Disappointing. Was Expecting At Least 1 New One.
Would Like Valentina To Be Topless More Often, As I Would Like To See Her Titties!
And Would Really Like To Have Sex With Her When She's In Her Master Form!

beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018
After Talking With Bri While Doing Val, I'm Guessing The MC Will Get To Do Bri Soon.
Maybe Val And Bri At The Same Time?
What Do You Guys Think?

general akil

Mar 1, 2019

Link
Link
Link

thanks mate

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes