U

User_71462

Where are the easter eggs in 8?
Go to the area where the boat is. Click the down arrow. Then search the three shrubs at the bottom right during the end of the day - when you have no energy left. Your energy has to display as 0. After the scene, go to the inn and sleep. Immediately go Clair's tent when you have 100% energy and you'll get the second one.

Reactions: Peter Dragon

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Get in line
Pretty much every other post in the last week, eh??

But speaking of other things, i'm kind of curious about how things with Claire and her family will turn out in the next episodes. Supposing that gets explored anytime soon instead of the story sidetracking into who knows what, that is. Damn, i barely remember what they are in Liunahelm for anymore...

Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
Damn, i barely remember what they are in Liunahelm for anymore...
The king can apparently help them get that super legendary mon back or some shit. You would think the world being completely destroyed would give these assholes some sense of urgency,you know, help them out later, get an army right now or whatever to make sure you don't get "I Don't Feel So Good"ed but you know how filler is and how greed works.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The king can apparently help them get that super legendary mon back or some shit. You would think the world being completely destroyed would give these assholes some sense of urgency,you know, help them out later, get an army right now or whatever to make sure you don't get "I Don't Feel So Good"ed but you know how filler is and how greed works.
More a matter of filler being so because it's not well put together as storytelling goes than in-character greed.
"I need you to do X, because i'm now overworked with dealing with other fronts of the world destruction issue - could you deal with that? Would help immensely with having room to get an army back together from all those small units currently spread thin" can be an effective narrative device.

But you have to plan and pace it right for it to do so, otherwise you just get padding, that seems to be our current problem overall.

Last edited:

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
well since none of you are going to upload it just went membership 5$ here's the normal version of it until someone would be KIND! enough to upload it sooner next time for 49 or the special version of this. enjoy.

Reactions: Sonico and alomo147

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
KumoriSora

just saw your review. its a great review, very detailled. :)

but its also insanely long XD.

just want to suggest you to modify your review by using the "spoiler" system. this can allow you to keep your review as it is (a great and very long detailled review), but compressed into a few lines. and peopels just have to open the spoiler for read the review.
i dont say you did bad. not at all.
i just suggest that as it can help alots to keep space for others peoples reviews. like, instead of your review an 2 others for 1 full page, its possible to have dozens of reviews including your in 1 page.

just a tip ( tips, teap, or whatever you call that XD )

Reactions: くもり空

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
KumoriSora

just saw your review. its a great review, very detailled. :)

but its also insanely long XD.

just want to suggest you to modify your review by using the "spoiler" system. this can allow you to keep your review as it is (a great and very long detailled review), but compressed into a few lines. and peopels just have to open the spoiler for read the review.
i dont say you did bad. not at all.
i just suggest that as it can help alots to keep space for others peoples reviews. like, instead of your review an 2 others for 1 full page, its possible to have dozens of reviews including your in 1 page.

just a tip ( tips, teap, or whatever you call that XD )
Thanks for the heads-up. I edited the review and I hope it looks good now.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Damn I read the review and realized some people play this game and actually read the dialogues... That has to hurt a lot. I stopped caring about that shit after the first dozen of episodes and from what I could tell by briefly reading line (while I was furiously clicking on the "next" arrow) it only got worse

U

User_71462

48 is here, but its not the special edition. I hope someone shares it soon.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
as of today 49 is out im a 5$ patron on their page would someone who's 10$ be kind for once and share it? not gonna share it once it drops to 5$ patron did it once before but seems nobody cares
sharing is caring as they say...

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes