alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018

What's up guys, here's the Pussymon monthly update. This month our hero gonna get closer and learn more about our newest companion, Megan. Will our hero be able to stop the witch wich Megan's help? I'm also bringing more new scenes to 6 Pussymon and a new boss. In this episode, there are 25 new animations (43 available), over than 300 lines of text/story and new scenes and text/story with Megan in a new side-quest. Now it's time to start working on the next episode, I'm gonna bring new scenes with another companion next month, new Pussymon and also more new scenes with Pussymon that were already released.
New additions:
- New scenes for 6 Pussymon.
- 25 New animations (43 available).
- Over than 300 lines of text/story.
- New revelations in the story.
- New Pussymon (Boss)
- New side-quest
- New scenes with Megan.
Thanks to everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's much more to come next month. Let me know if you find some error or bug, so I can fix it. See you later.

Download:
code: mysterious

Well that's all friends :v

alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018
hey alomo can you give us the results of poll 12?
Poll 12: Which Pussymon deserve more scenes?
What's up guys, today I'm bringing a new poll. As you guys have requested, In episode 46 I've started to bring new scenes to Pussymon that was already released, I'm gonna bring much more in the upcoming episodes and now I want to know which ones you want to see first. I don't gonna add all the options in the poll this time cause there's almost 300 Pussymon to choose (I don't even know if it's possible to make a post this big here). To vote you can just put the names you want, if you don't know the name of the Pussymon you like you can just put: The cow-like girl from episode 07 and I will know you're talking about Moomow. To vote, just comment the names of the Pussymon you want below, like in previous polls your voting power will be equal to your support tier, and you're free to choose how many you want, your vote will be added to all of them. This poll will be open until Apr 30. Let me know your choice. See you later.

What's up guys. I've already checked your votes for Unlike the previous polls, this one had a lot of choices, so I've not done a winner list this time, instead I've picked the ones you have chosen and I will be bringing new scenes for all of they in the upcoming episodes. The ones who got most votes was Lana, Laro and Lanigav, how they are also companions I'm gonna bring an episode with a side quest for they (Probably episode 49 or 50), as I've made for Lizardish, Lepllanny and other companions. Thanks for voting, guys. Keep an eye on the feed, I'm gonna bring a preview for the next episode yet this week. See you later.

iluminadotoro

Mar 23, 2018

What's up guys, here's the Pussymon monthly update. This month our hero gonna get closer and learn more about our newest companion, Megan. Will our hero be able to stop the witch wich Megan's help? I'm also bringing more new scenes to 6 Pussymon and a new boss. In this episode, there are 25 new animations (43 available), over than 300 lines of text/story and new scenes and text/story with Megan in a new side-quest. Now it's time to start working on the next episode, I'm gonna bring new scenes with another companion next month, new Pussymon and also more new scenes with Pussymon that were already released.
New additions:
- New scenes for 6 Pussymon.
- 25 New animations (43 available).
- Over than 300 lines of text/story.
- New revelations in the story.
- New Pussymon (Boss)
- New side-quest
- New scenes with Megan.
Thanks to everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's much more to come next month. Let me know if you find some error or bug, so I can fix it. See you later.

Download:
code: mysterious

Well that's all friends :v
the link is forbiden 403

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Downloaded it just yesterday with no problems. But yeah, Zippy is kind of prone to warnings and such.
Just ignore them (or the pop-up ads) and click "download" until it comes.
The page doesn't even load because of the error as in entry is forbidden, similar output as 404 (not found). Someone would have to create/share a new link (like Mega, etc.).
Edit: Zippyshare worked perfectly normal on my mobile, but it seems I never used it on my pc. The error affects the whole site, not just the link.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
the link is forbiden 403
The page doesn't even load because of the error as in entry is forbidden, similar output as 404 (not found). Someone would have to create/share a new link (like Mega, etc.).
Could be one of many possible reasons behind the error.
I tried and tested on 4 devices (PC, Mobile both) and it's working fine for me.

Still in this case most common solution for 403 Forbidden Error would be
try using VPN if you are not using it.
If you are using it already turn it off or try connecting to different server.

Edit: Zippyshare worked perfectly normal on my mobile, but it seems I never used it on my pc. The error affects the whole site, not just the link.
Did you use different internet connection while accessing it on mobile device? or was it the same as your PC?

Reactions: rKnight

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did you use different internet connection while accessing it on mobile device? or was it the same as your PC?
It's always the same.
Still in this case most common solution for 403 Forbidden Error would be
try using VPN if you are not using it.
I won't use VPN just to download a single file... I'll just wait for another link (since the OP won't have only one, which isn't updated yet).

alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "xZecretX, post: 2167418, miembro: 57663"]
Siempre es lo mismo.

No usaré VPN solo para descargar un archivo ... Esperaré por otro enlace (ya que OP no tendrá solo uno, que aún no está actualizado).
[/ CITAR]

iluminadotoro

Mar 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "xZecretX, post: 2167418, miembro: 57663"]
Siempre es lo mismo.

No usaré VPN solo para descargar un archivo ... Esperaré por otro enlace (ya que OP no tendrá solo uno, que aún no está actualizado).
[/ CITAR]

thanks bro

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Puzzles?? Don't remember any. Do you mean the hearts that start Megan's scenes or what?
My guess is he means Ep. 17.
killer1000 if it's the case, in the top right is the menu, after clicking on it there will be an input for a cheat in the middle (all episodes have cheats for faster progression, normally the input is a building). In the OP is a link to my post with the codes, but it's "lizxlep" for Ep. 17.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
My guess is he means Ep. 17.
killer1000 if it's the case, in the top right is the menu, after clicking on it there will be an input for a cheat in the middle (all episodes have cheats for faster progression, normally the input is a building). In the OP is a link to my post with the codes, but it's "lizxlep" for Ep. 17.
i can't remember the ep.................only how annoyed i was. so, the cheats work in this version, good to know. thanks.........it's really the reason i haven't downloaded them. i've neen playing the releases on newgrounds-so i'm used to not being able to use the cheats.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes