Putting my dicktip in a McFlurry is the closest I felt to inner peace

Minty77

Aug 2, 2022
one day i was craving for a mcflurry, also i was pretty sad that day because i lost a few ranked games in DotA. So I drove to McDonalds, ordered a few stuff and two McFlurries. once i got home, i just do my usuals, clean the house, laundry, etc... after doing all those, i just layed down on the couch and stare at the ceiling for hours while I actually forgot to put the McFlurries inside the freezer. Then i eventually fell asleep. Then I woke up in the middle of the night in cold sweat. Walk up to the kitchen and saw the mcflurries on the counter. when i opened it it was just all white and it was somewhat lukewarm, so i decided to put the other mcflurry in the freezer and just drink the other one cus i couldnt be bothered to wait for it to freeze. After I took 2 sips on the mcflurry, i felt mellow inside. I do not have a McFlurry fetish, but i just immediately pulled my shorts down and just tap the surface of the mcflurry with the tip of my dick. the sensation was otherworldly and i felt i ascended to a higher plane. it was a soothing feeling. im gonna say, its quite better than nutting , but im not gonna try it again.

p.s. I did not drink the McDicktip, i threw it away.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Shit, if this going to be that kinda party I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.