2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Clearly this is another case of a dev just calling a game completed, when it isn't.
Where's the closure, where's the actual ending? What about half the characters in the game that just don't have a story?

Reactions: El Perverso

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Clearly this is another case of a dev just calling a game completed, when it isn't.
Where's the closure, where's the actual ending? What about half the characters in the game that just don't have a story?
Yea, and was looking forward to additional tags like pregnancy, anal, and lactation.:p Leaves a bad taste for supporting other games that appear to be wavering like.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: botc76

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i'm new to this game i typed in the code for family mode but nothing came up saying unlocked or something so no sure if it worked or not
Edit: it does work should put a pop up there to let people know it's activated also some of the puzzles are hard i had to skip the second one cause it was to complicated is there i guide for the puzzles

Dec 29, 2017
So im having issues with the incest cheat doesnt want to verify code and have no idea what im doing with the other part

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
same here the puzzles are way to difficult and there's no guide to help you there's one in game but that doesn't help you at all can't understand what it means

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Trying to play through the last update. I've reached the point where I've
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, it says I'm supposed to
But how do I do that? Everywhere I go, everything I do, at any time of the day, there's nothing to do, and no characters appear,

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Trying to play through the last update. I've reached the point where I've
Now, it says I'm supposed to
But how do I do that? Everywhere I go, everything I do, at any time of the day, there's nothing to do, and no characters appear,
Try moving your cursor to the lefthand side of the screen, all the way. A little pop out box should show up that tells you what to do for each quest line. I could tell you what to do next as i've just finished it, but i don't know where you are at in the Helen quest line.

Reactions: botc76

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Getting a grey screen when I try to load my save from yesterday. I think I was at the salon when I saved and exited, game isn't drawing the location I guess. Is there a debug code to warp you to start position if this happens again, gonna start from the beginning once more then give up.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
No need to questioning about it, let the newbies experience themself what we've experienced since 2016. We never knew the actual reason behind the closed door, an honest or just bs excuse, doesn't matter. Developer have patterns, they won't change their nature. We'll wait, we'll see his next project. Let the newbies experience "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". 2 completed games ... :KEK:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Try moving your cursor to the lefthand side of the screen, all the way. A little pop out box should show up that tells you what to do for each quest line. I could tell you what to do next as i've just finished it, but i don't know where you are at in the Helen quest line.
That is precisely what I did do. And, as I've indicated, all it says is:
I have completed the story line up through the end of the previous update, whatever that was, it was months and months ago. So my question is still, now what?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Finished the game, or at least what there is of it. Puzzles were all over very quickly. Whole game is only about two hours long if you read every line. Would have liked a screen size between postage stamp and full screen. Lots of typos through the game. The graphics and writing were not bad. Felt more like it should have been only 200 - 400 mb.

Three or four out of five.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
great game but I think he/she forgot someone in the game not finished yet Rodney

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes