2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
I like the game, kind of short. And is clear that things are missing with Rodney/Veronica, there have been some games that got the completed mark just to revert as more content was added, hope this is the case.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I only saved in the bedroom, finished with no more problems, except for some of the cell puzzles having bad checks and letting me win with incorrect solutions.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, someone already updated the thread i was just thinking of doing that today lol, thanks for that.
Anyway to answer the "rushed" game, yes i rushed the ending. I have been making this game for a year, and people haven't been really interested in it. I really thought about it after i released Take it or Leave it, there was a lot more response for a game that was basically "new" compared to this one. So i thought a lot about it and decided not to force it, and spend my time on making something else and improving my skills. But i didn't want to leave the game unfinished, so i made a somewhat open ending if i want to make something more i can in the future.

About the save file, download this new one, the mod that updated it didn't put the new save it was the old one. This one should work.

I also updated the discord and made it public. If you want to join.

And here is the patreon post of the release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance of a fix for the final two Steph scenes in Replay Room?
The still can't be unlocked with the unlock button.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I don't remember about this one but if there is no area in the settings to do it then hit "ctrl o" to open the console.
Thanks alot but i found it out on my own right before you posted. Options then in the bottom left you have to insert the code :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I just tried it today and I have finished it without problems, and the truth is there are plenty of things, such as what gives the game its name, because the puzzles only serve to unlock cards and these are useless in the game, the only puzzle needed it would be work, but why work? because the money in the game is useless just to buy those diamonds to jump the puzzles of the cards, making the store, the shopping center and the workplace useless in history, since they are visited because history he forces you. The same as the sports field that only serves to meet the head of work and nothing can be done with her, as with the sister, on rodney and the stripper, this character does not make sense.
The design of the sister's face is scary, but hey, it's supposed to be a nerd, at least as far as her story fits, it ends well no matter what her first "friends" wanted to fuck her.
And that we have learned with this story, that we have to use a condom and that we are left wanting to see what happens with the stepmother and the other sister, who knowing how the pregnant protagonist is sure.

Reactions: Boblyk

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
List of cheat codes for money and others?
I suppose that you will have already solved it, but if not, with the cheat engine, once you start the work, write down the first payment, then the next day after working again, write down the new result and give it a next search, and so on until there is only one value left. When you have it you change the value and to buy the jumpers of puzzles and goodbye to work, that even if you do not go they do not fire you or the boss will get angry.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
not sure why but the "Wincest" code doesnt seem to work for me
edit: nvm apparently i had to restart the game nd it worked

Last edited:

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Just tried the game. Very grainy screens and bunch of typos and poor grammar in the first scene itself. So I gave up on it.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes