Ren'Py - Abandoned - PyTFall [v0.72 Beta] [Xela]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EIDJ

I'm giving this game an excellent, fully acknowledging it's flaws, because it's got an incredible amount going for it. I've been following this game since it first dropped on the pink petal forum and it's an insanely large personal project. It has an incredible amount of things to do, fighting, adventuring, slave trading, brothel owning, quest lines, romances, and plenty of side stuff I'm sure I haven't found yet. I'd say this is definitely worth following and if you have a few dollars kicking around their patreon accounts are worth throwing their way. My only gripe with things as they are is, despite the long dev time it's still in it's early stages, not their faults of course, they've been simultaneously working on several projects as well as having jobs and lives but as of now things are slow. It also doesn't help that each member has his/her own patreon which for some I know is a deterrent, as committing to a project is easier than committing to individuals. Ignoring all this though it is a marvelous passion project that the group has been doing largely out of pocket for many years and deserves your support!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

eonfow

Although it gets repetitive after a while it got me playing for quite some time.
    The game can be summarized as a fusion of a date sim and business management, where the girls you date can be hired to work for you.