Q: Adult Games

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Excuse my ignorance but i wonder if some of the titles are demos since i see some on Steam.
I did not find anything on the forum and i kind of feel stupid to ask.
Thank you so much

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
I think I get the question. Yea some of them on Steam are demos and completed games. If you look at https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ on the games images it shows on the left the Engine the game uses but on the right it lists the game version. It will say Completed for games that are done.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If a game here is a demo or very early version it should say so in the threads title, can't think of any actual Steam demos but here's some examples...

Destiny Flick [Demo] [FixElixer]
The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.02 - Trial version] [Monster-ken]

If you mean are game here from Steam likely to be just the demos then no, this is a pirate site. If a demo of one is posted it'll likely get updated with the full game. Steam does have the early access thing though...

Mirror 2: Project X [Early Access] [KAGAMI Ⅱ WORKs]

That game for example is pretty much just a demo or trial, but it is currently what you would get from buying the game on Steam. Searching for the complete prefix with Steam and DLSite games isn't entirely reliable.

Edit - Found a example, Escape Dungeon 2 was just the demo then got updated to the full game when it released.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Excuse my ignorance but i wonder if some of the titles are demos since i see some on Steam.
I did not find anything on the forum and i kind of feel stupid to ask.
Thank you so much
It's a pirate site is the quick answer, but it's a little more complex than that. Many games started here, grew through patrons (many coming from here) and eventually launched on steam.

In the case of Love of Magic I started it here, because I'd been playing games from here that inspired me to make it. Initially I didn't charge anything for it, then I lost my income to the pandemic and decided I might as well see if anyone wanted to support me on .

As the game grew I eventually finished book 1,and launched it on . It's doing great there, and people really seem to like it ( 90%+ rating). So that is something they made me very happy.

But I still started here. My first supporters and testers and discord users came from here. So I keep posting updated versions here: if you know about f95zone you know where to get the pirated version anyway. If you like the game, support the creator on patreon or steam so they can keep make more games for you.

Hope that helps explain the logic from a creator point of view

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying it for me.
Its just, i got confused. I love to support what i like. Sometimes that is difficult. There are sooooo many titles.:oops:
I am mostly amazed about the graphics. I really wished i were myself so gifted to create some of the graphics.
And it seems to me that there is a lot of passion going in into the projects.
But yes, this gives me an idea. And i can act accordingly.
Thanks again ;)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
In the case of Love of Magic I started it here, because I'd been playing games from here that inspired me to make it. Initially I didn't charge anything for it, then I lost my income to the pandemic and decided I might as well see if anyone wanted to support me on .
Fuck, that's rough. Sorry to hear about your income stream being cut by the pandemic - I've some friends who've been between jobs temporarily because of the virus and lockdowns, but nothing to the point where they couldn't put food on the table. Glad to see you're pulling through, you're one of the most helpful posters in the dev section. ;)

On topic:
Like DP said, F95 is a pirate site, so most of the stuff here is in development. Though you can easily find finished games if you know what to look for (many of them from Japan).

Reactions: Droid Productions

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying it for me.
Its just, i got confused. I love to support what i like. Sometimes that is difficult. There are sooooo many titles.:oops:
I am mostly amazed about the graphics. I really wished i were myself so gifted to create some of the graphics.
And it seems to me that there is a lot of passion going in into the projects.
But yes, this gives me an idea. And i can act accordingly.
Thanks again ;)
Btw it's not about being gifted, spend enough time and effort and you can get there, have faith in yourself