Seeking QSP Games

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
QSP games to me, are possibly some of the best titles to offer in terms of length of content and amount of freedom in the way you tackle things. With the likes of Girl Life / Province, Son of a Bitch etc they are fairly large games to get lost in, i've gone through most of the games on F95 under QSP and would like to play even more, but im unsure on how you'd even begin to search for such titles?

Any suggestions on how to start digging through the net to find some more or is our library here on F95 really the max amount out there?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Most qsp games are here. What's left are demos or small games with not much content. If they were translated you can find them here . Either in first post, or somwhere in the thread.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Most qsp games are here. What's left are demos or small games with not much content. If they were translated you can find them here . Either in first post, or somwhere in the thread.
Nice little list there, thanks!

I wish more QSP games existed, especially male perspective too - would be awesome to have a GirlLife equivalent, not like Rubedo though. Maybe I should get studying the engine a little..

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Nice little list there, thanks!

I wish more QSP games existed, especially male perspective too - would be awesome to have a GirlLife equivalent, not like Rubedo though. Maybe I should get studying the engine a little..
Its fairly easy to work with. Hard Way is male protag, but I don't think its finished.

Garathianus

Feb 27, 2020
For some reason I can't log into tfgames, and I don't get an email when I request a password reset. Anyone know who to contact so I can see that list?

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I suppose HiEv can give you some pointers.
@Garathianus: Sorry for the problems.

However, I'm just an IGDB moderator there. For something like this you'd need to talk to Cat/Lashek. She's the server administrator.

It's probably best to reach out via. .

If you aren't able to do that, then PM me your contact info and TFGames.Site username here, and I can pass it along to her.

Hope that helps! :)