qsp not playing webm files

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
Need help with this please. Trying to play Big Kayush and the game works find except when it comes to loading a webm file. At that point I just get a white outline of where the video would play but nothing else. Crazy thing is it worked fine before. I deleted my old file and redownloaded today and now for some reason it's stopped working.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Need help with this please. Trying to play Big Kayush and the game works find except when it comes to loading a webm file. At that point I just get a white outline of where the video would play but nothing else. Crazy thing is it worked fine before. I deleted my old file and redownloaded today and now for some reason it's stopped working.
Just to confirm, you're starting the game with the .exe, right?
Also, do the .webms files play independently outside the game?

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
Just to confirm, you're starting the game with the .exe, right?
Also, do the .webms files play independently outside the game?
yeah i'm using the the Big Kayush application .exe inside the folder to start it up. They play if i use a media player like media player classic to open them.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
What are you using to extract the files? If you're using using winrar sometimes you have to update or just use 7zip to extract the files instead.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hmm, it kinda sounds like a problem people were having with the newer versions of Girl Life. Maybe try using the qsp player that Girl Life requires and see if that helps
"Version 1.6.1 (current version):

"