and been playing some of the top quality games,
and my renders look awfull compared and i just cannot understand how and why

i have been playing games from
dr. pinkcake
icstor

and some i dont even know the name's from
i talked with some people and they tell me
they work with daz3d
but why and how is the charachter quality so freaking high and most importantly how??? and there nude scene's are almost compleetly... (movements and stuff) (cannot come up with the name lel)

i want to make my own game really bad but when i play there games and see my render's
i dont even want to release it
i wasn't sure if i could use there images
but u probally know there games
milfy city/ beingadik

yes this is one of the many render's
how can i improve the quality and specialy with the nudity scene's cause those are even more important

bij de boot.png

yes sorry im not native english. and really frustrated that i cannot improve the quality
please help me out and dont burn me down:)

Lstprod

Nov 28, 2020
There are two things to consider for the quality of renders. There are other little things, of course, but these are the two main things that will change the final result.

1 - Your computer. Obviously if you compare a render on a 1070 to a render on a last titan graphic card... At equal render time it will not be the same result. But in theory if you allow time for your render to be done it doesn't matter what machine you have. But from the point of view of a game creation it is better to be able to go rather quickly.

2 - Lighting. This is the most important and the most difficult thing to understand with daz3d. But it can really change everything in terms of the end result. I will therefore advise you to find tutorials (particularly on 3-point lighting)

Do not compare yourself to Milfy City or Beingadik, they are developers who already have experience behind, resources and maybe work as a team.
There are games with average graphics which are very good thanks to many other things (story, mechanism, pacing ...)

There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve on the contrary but you could quite offer your game with this kind of graphics and improve yourself later with possibly income. Or end up hiring someone to help you.

In any case good luck.

Lstprod

Nov 28, 2020
Ah.....images of fanArt, I have nothing against obviously there are very beautiful ones. But there is a difference between a few images for fun from time to time, often out of context and photography oriented and hundreds of images per month oriented by a story and conditions not always negotiable, leading to more classic lighting and flat as well as simple composition. Let's start by having sharp images, even without a dramatic atmosphere at all costs and that will already be an improvement for a lot of games.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the image that you have shown doesn't look bad but it is missing something like water look for water assets and insert into the image and have the sun shine off of the water

Last edited: