3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

TITOLO_F95 e itch.png
Overview:

Join the kinky version of Groundhog day!

The old time traveler Max is now in the body of a young boy, will he be able to clean up the temporal messes he caused?

Start over every day, they won't remember anything, but you will...

Inspired by Dark Souls mechanics: discover the secrets of the various characters, unlock new areas, collect objects, solve puzzles, behave well or badly, have fun and then... start again!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-22
Release Date: 2020-10-20
Developer: The Dark Moonshine
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android:
MEGA

Patches: (copy inside game folder)

Translation:
Spanish

Extras: v0.2.1

NEW VERSION: Quantum Loop Revamp

screenshot 02_1.jpg screenshot 02_2.jpg screenshot 02_3.jpg z1screenshot (1).png z2screenshot (4).png

Last edited:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thanks everybody.
Just a note since you are writing to me (Thanks again).

There is one aspect of the game that (my fault!) is not clear: there is a story that will be carried on by the various "days", the game is not only "do what you want and then start again".

At every restart of the day Max will lose the objects taken but not the knowledge he has, so he can avoid redoing all the actions to reach a goal.

Max will also have a mission (which he doesn't know yet) that if completed will allow him to get out of the loop and jump to the next day.

Obviously also the next day will reset and so on.

Current and future versions have a clear "end" allowing you to understand that you have played the version in its entirety, but until you reach it know that you can do something else in the game.

The idea is to carry on Max's story and MC story, introduce other characters from the hospital (you have already seen some of them in the presentation) and then move to Max's home, but also to the future he comes from, other bodies and other places.

One of the things I would like to do is relive some of the days already played as another character.

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The idea is good, the drawings are also good, but I would like to ask a question, at some point in the game, is there a "time stop"?
Thank you for the compliments!

You mean the power to freeze time?

Since it is based on time travel I have some ideas about time powers and this is one of them.
But in the future versions, first I want to give "stories" and setting to the characters.

Then, if it will be successful (as I hope), introduce temporal oddities.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes