Ren'Py - Abandoned - Quantum Loop - Day 1: The Awakening [v0.2.1] [The Dark Moonshine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ffrickffrack

I'm doing proofreading for this game, and it looks really promising so far. Interesting premise, quality humor, lots of interactivity. Similar time loop mechanic to Echoes of Lust, so if you prefer 2D to 3D games that might be nice. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes, and the dev has given me some interesting insights on that, but I won't spoil it. ;)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DarkLoki

I'm giving 3 stars to encourage Dev. Nothing to review yet. Instead of DL and playing it , just look at the images in the preview, you will have seen everything.

Artwork is original. Personally I think it's a bit creepy, but it could work.

Right now the only nudity is the MC's schlong, and the only sex is the MC fapping in the bathroom (by himself). The preview with the nurse is her trying to help him pee, and it doesnt lead to anything.

None of the choices lead to anything except MC getting tied to the bed (not in a good way).

I recommend waiting a few updates for content, then I will update my review
  3. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

It's a nice concept of a VN.
    Not a lot of content(I got bored after 6 loops)
    Overall
    The dev has a decent idea, but I'm not sure how things will play out with future updates. I'm honestly on the fence with this one. It could be good, or it could be bad. Give it a try. Keep up the work. I'll check with the next update