VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Quarantined Sex [v0.4] [EvialTony]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

Version 0.4

The Bad

You play as an ugly, creepy voyeur that barely anyone likes and is repeatedly bullied. Mc doesn't get any action; he only watches/listens to girls bein fucked by other guys.

Game is short and pretty much linear. Choices = watch ppl fuck/jerk off or don't.

The Good

Yakuza music during intro.

Cliffhanger at the end of this version. Hopefully it leads to the MC being less of a creepy loser and finally getting some action. :sneaky:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

This was a instant love for me the story is more real than the most games also the girls are incredible sexy

the h-scenes are also lewd the girl is using her brother cheats on her boyfriend and has a lot of fun finally a game where you are not the only living guy in the world you have competitives for other girls like in real life I liked it and follwing it
  3. N
    2.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Perverted chemistry prodigy comes home to find his town has become infected with the SLT-19 (not really).
    Everyone seems to be getting some except our MC. (Who gets to be a voyeuristic creep at least.) An interesting revenge story could be told from this in an NTR fashion.
    Dialogue is real bad so I recommend an editor or secondary writer of some sort because the grammar needs to be fixed.
    2/5
    Art: Decent but the lighting and some posing is strange. Characters are very samefaced but thats mostly a Honey Select problem.
    2/5
    Gameplay: Very little choices. Feels like a click through.
    2/5
    Overall: Dev is new so maybe check back after he has some experience. But for now.
    Jack Off to Something Else. 2/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

claymorez

Put beforhand that I know Evialtony.
    This game until now .. "have to start"!
    I like his future harem ideas, but we can't talk about these in this moment.
    Actually I think that this is like a preview.
    The plot idea is good, I like it (maybe because I know some spoilers).
    I have nothing to say about the realization because I like this type of HS.
    Videos are really good made (imho).
    The game itself have nothing to do with covid (just to know).
    Now.. The game have a good characterizaction of the characters.
    You can like them or not but they start to have a direct impact on the plot.
    Maybe for me is a 4 star (because it is not really my type of kink), but I give 5 stars as encouragement.
    And I want to add this: if you continue to criticize all developers whitout constructive ideas, what will you watch in future? Are you sure that your favorites ones will continue? Someone with your same attitude can stop them.
    Anyway.. The sister is a very SLUT, her best friend..... MORE?
    The MC is a punching bag.
    I wait with hope for the bad ending of this F**ing professor!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Quaglia92

Overall, the game seems to have potential. The graphics are good and I liked the fact that I also find animated scenes, although they can still improve.
    I really like the sound effects from the first scene, and there is a nice variety of soundtracks.
    Honestly, I hope to see the protagonist even more "protagonist" in the next chapters, because at the moment the female characters are certainly stealing the scene (which is not always bad). After all, I can understand that nerds are not real latin lovers most of the time, so it fits, ATM. :ROFLMAO: But I'm sure that sooner or later he will have more than one occasion too!
    Although at the moment I'm curious to see Eliana in action more than all the other characters, lol. :p
    Also IMHO I suggest you try to insert more poses for the characters, since, dispite the shot changes, in many scenes they can seem repetitive to look at.
    As for the title, I have not yet seen the "Quarantine" mentioned in the game's title, but this gives me hope that anything can still happen and that makes me even more curious to see how the story will evolve in the future.
    Good work, EvialTony! Playing your game it worth my time! (y)