RPGM WIP Quarta Knights Alumina and Tangel [0.0.4][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Haven't had a ton of time to playtest it, but did a quick run through to confirm it still works! May be many bugs.
Thanks for the mtl, I speedrun the game again, so far I only found minor bugs that are normal from a demo version and doesnt affect my gameplay too much, and the only small issues I found on the mtl was that some dialogues appear with "error" in the name and some random numbers in the big text box, and the new texts added to the status screen while the heroines have bad status effect are not translated. I may do a slow run later to double check more things.

Reactions: MuninKai

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
Heres my summary of the new update:

1. New upcoming enemy: this new enemy seems to work almost the same as the interrogation machine from quarta amethyst, he attacks the heroine and makes her confess embarassing things to the microfone and tell them their weakneses to collect data. So their erotic attacks can become stronger if they collect data. Creator says he is going to add a little extra mechanics to this particular enemy

1725052708463.png
1725052879015.png

2. Some mechanics changes: creator said that now the number of turns a heroine is incapacitaded after climax will increase after each consecutive climax, and also, when the enemy is trying to kidnap a heroine with 0 health, each climax will make the kidnapping progress faster or happen sooner, so some fights may become harder depending the difficulty, but creator said he will try to balance it in the future. And of course he made some bug fixes from previous version of the game.

1725053210450.png

3. 1st stage boss defeat scene teaser: unfortunanely, no defeat scenes were added yet to the game, creator said the dialogues are not done yet, so we will have to wait a bit more.

however he decided to show a good teaser image of how the 1st stage boss defeat scene will look like, here it is:

1725053449933.png

that is all folks, see you all on the next update!

Last edited:

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
New enemy added were I can find him?
I apologize if it was not clear from the text before, but this enemy its not in the game yet, it should be added soon, it looks like its ready, I fixed my mistake in the post

I just had a minor translation error from the creator original post, creator explained he wants to add extra mechanics to that enemy before including it in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardNotToWatch

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Did a quick speed run and it seemed to be working well enough. They fixed a few of the bugs. It's definitely a lot harder with the consecutive climaxes. If you charge into the boss you can very easily just get stun locked if you don't break out early with one of the special skills. Adds a nice bit of tension, even if it seems unlikely you'll encounter it doing anything but playing very poorly and ignoring the strongest skills.

I also followed up on KillerHgamer's comments on 0.0.3's Status menu. Bad news, those are images not images with text written by RPGM on top, which means I need to manually translate them. Good news, Shiraso, in their infinite wisdom and grace, provided both the backing image with no text and the full image, so this is at least a relatively painless process. I am somewhat hesitant to translate them while it is still this early in development, in case they change before release, but I've made a note of where they are at least and saved some preliminary versions in case the final version doesn't ship with both.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Did a quick speed run and it seemed to be working well enough. They fixed a few of the bugs. It's definitely a lot harder with the consecutive climaxes. If you charge into the boss you can very easily just get stun locked if you don't break out early with one of the special skills. Adds a nice bit of tension, even if it seems unlikely you'll encounter it doing anything but playing very poorly and ignoring the strongest skills.

I also followed up on KillerHgamer's comments on 0.0.3's Status menu. Bad news, those are images not images with text written by RPGM on top, which means I need to manually translate them. Good news, Shiraso, in their infinite wisdom and grace, provided both the backing image with no text and the full image, so this is at least a relatively painless process. I am somewhat hesitant to translate them while it is still this early in development, in case they change before release, but I've made a note of where they are at least and saved some preliminary versions in case the final version doesn't ship with both.
Yeah I would wait until at least 1.0 before doing any image modification work. Doubt it will change much but you never know.