• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Translator] Unpaid Queen of Tenshindo / YanYan2 - Japanese to English

HentaiOnLinux

Aug 18, 2020
Project:
This is a step as part of a larger project to create a modern clean room re-implementation of the classic game . I have extracted all the text (in graphic bitmap format) from this classic Windows 3.1 / 95 game.

I would like help from someone to transcribe this into Japanese text format, and if possible translate this. I can treat this as separate elements or split the work if there are multiple volunteers. I have tried using KanjiTomo ( ) and Google Translate to do this, but the character recognition is a bit off and doesn't produce great results. I'm hoping a human with native exposure to the language will see this as trivial.

I will re-create translated assets for a patch translation of the game and publish these, I will also use the text to create new assets for the modern re-implementation. I intend on hosting this whole project on Github in a free open source fashion for Linux/Windows/Mac.

Developer:
, nothing to see here yet. I will be posting some of my other projects over time. I work on this in my spare time so updates can be slow.

Looking for:
Someone with strong Japanese reading to transcribe graphics into text and if possible translate to English.

Employment Type:
Unpaid. All work will be released as Free and Open Source.

Work commitment:
One off project.

Preferred method of contact:
PM on this board or reply to thread.

Job Description:
View bitmap images, transcribe Japanese into text. If possible translate text into English.

Additional comments:
Re-implementation is a work in progress behind the scenes but as translation is somewhat out of my wheel house I've decided to reach out for assistance.