HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
The avatar drawer has been improved somewhat..

See e.g.

I can't access the page :(

I've seen other games with this improved avatar drawer. I really wanted to see "I was cursed by a witch a turned into her slave" ending. I really liked that one (from the same dev as Queen of the Seas).

Blackest1984

Mar 30, 2021
Is there really nobody else working on this anymore? this used to be my favorite game, darn
The author apparently went MIA. On the project of this game in their github, there's someone who created an issue asking if the author dropped it, because he was planning to add more content. That guy then did a fork, and it's currently on gitlab

Reactions: SunlessSpear

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
The author apparently went MIA. On the project of this game in their github, there's someone who created an issue asking if the author dropped it, because he was planning to add more content. That guy then did a fork, and it's currently on gitlab
Tried to build following the instructions and failed miserably - but that's not unusual for me. (I feel like these git repositories are poorly documented on purpose sometimes - trying to get Unity's AI tools going for my college project a few years ago was a nightmare and a half.) Thanks for sharing anyway.

Reactions: Baudler

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Tried to build following the instructions and failed miserably - but that's not unusual for me. (I feel like these git repositories are poorly documented on purpose sometimes - trying to get Unity's AI tools going for my college project a few years ago was a nightmare and a half.) Thanks for sharing anyway.
I can't figure out where to change the TWEEGO_PATH variable. I don't see it in like, any file. Any insight would be appreciated

UPDATE:
On that tutorial page, under downloads, click build. It's precompiled.

Last edited:

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
So I've started playing the latest build under "artifacts", and it seems that nothing increases fitness so far as I've found. Just shooting a shot in the dark to see if anybody knows anything?

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
So I've started playing the latest build under "artifacts", and it seems that nothing increases fitness so far as I've found. Just shooting a shot in the dark to see if anybody knows anything?
there are plenty of things that improve fitness, but personally the passive fitness loss is way too high, so I deleted the code that causes it.

/** FITNESS */
NATURAL_FITNESS_DECREASE: {
fun: (p) => {p.adjustCoreStatXP(CoreStat.Fitness, -75);},

if you want the full list of things that improve it, just go on the Gitlab and search FITNESS

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
there are plenty of things that improve fitness, but personally the passive fitness loss is way too high, so I deleted the code that causes it.

/** FITNESS */
NATURAL_FITNESS_DECREASE: {
fun: (p) => {p.adjustCoreStatXP(CoreStat.Fitness, -75);},

if you want the full list of things that improve it, just go on the Gitlab and search FITNESS
Thanks for the tip. I normally wouldn't bother, but I went ahead and looked through the code out of curiosity. Correct me if I'm wrong, but helping move boxes and junk for Julius gives 30 exp standard, and you lose 75 exp daily? Even with what seems to be 10 xp from dancing, and whatever other odds and ends there are, that seems ridiculously prohibitive.

Edit: Should also mention I do not code, nor do I know anything about code, just spitting guesses based on what I saw

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Are you guys planning to do anything with it ? It kinda needs to swap out the avatar drawer for the newer version, which is much prettier..

Tried messing around with it but could never get it to build.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes