HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
270772_RYnZToh.png

Overview:
Queen of the Seas is an RPG with heavy non-consentual themes. You play the role of a young man who elopes with his lover in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, you booked passage on a ship full of pirates and they quickly enslave both of you. After selling off your girlfriend, they decide to keep you on board as their slave "Cabin Girl". Can you survive and win your freedom before your mind breaks?​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-20
Release Date: 2019-07-27
Developer: Malhavok -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12j Exclusive
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Thanks to Alicja Erberg for the share!

2019-03-04 23_36_28-Queen of the Seas (v 0.9e).png 2019-03-04 23_36_39-Queen of the Seas (v 0.9e).png 270771_uQBQorY.png 270772_RYnZToh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
where are all these html games coming from? degrees of lewdity was the first one i played, while being broken as fuck with animals tentacles etc on, it was so far the most detailed one with the best "graphics" now there is so many of them and most i played are REALLY early in the alpha stage or just dont offer much.
but still why are there so many now

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
As with transformation games, I do not understand them at all...

Saying that, heavy non-consentual themes sounds awesome to me. I know I'm twisted a little but fantasy isn't reality.

The images for the avatar are a nice touch.

Still not sure I can get over M -> F. Maybe I will give it a try.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
unless they broke the game as of my last time playing 0.7 there was quite a bit of sexual content. that said im about to play 0.9 to confirm this.
Tags: Male Protagonist, Futa/Trans, Corruption, Transformation

How to have sex without the vaginal neither the anal tag?

Apr 23, 2018
The game looks interesting. Unfortunately I'm not really into female protagonist games. I do like the art though and the appearance descriptions. Now I know it says that its male protagonist, but to me if its a game where your male and instantly turned into female, your still female. It would nice for these types of games to have more of a gender option.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i dont know but according to the description of that avatar how can you have a small 43 foot hips, and 21 foot waist and a 6' dick, not to mention the 23 foot hair length. im surprised that character can even walk not to mention the k cup tits. not to mention the the body is no way in hell not even in my imagination could hold K size tits. ( Moby why you always be holding your dick, well i dont want it to be dragging the ground now do i) comes to mind. Punctuation goes along ways. must be King Kongs Lover.

Apr 23, 2018
i dont know but according to the description of that avatar how can you have a small 43 foot hips, and 21 foot waist and a 6' dick, not to mention the 23 foot hair length. im surprised that character can even walk not to mention the k cup tits. not to mention the the body is no way in hell not even in my imagination could hold K size tits. ( Moby why you always be holding your dick, well i dont want it to be dragging the ground now do i) comes to mind. Punctuation goes along ways. must be King Kongs Lover.
I noticed that too. I think he forgot to change those I'm sure the 6' is meant to be 6"

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
The game looks interesting. Unfortunately I'm not really into female protagonist games. I do like the art though and the appearance descriptions. Now I know it says that its male protagonist, but to me if its a game where your male and instantly turned into female, your still female. It would nice for these types of games to have more of a gender option.
You don't ever lose your penis and the transformations aren't instant. There's quite a lot of grinding in this game. When they say you are turned into a cabin girl it just means they TREAT you like their girl slave.

Reactions: asdf1234321fdsa

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Now here is a serious question, cause im going to have to make fun of this part, but you and the "girlfriend" get kidnapped by pirates, they sell your girlfriend just so they can turn you into a girl look-a-like just so they can feel comfortable fucking you in the sissy hole, or violating you in everyhole they think they can since your male limits them down to two holes instead of the three if they just sent you to davey jones locker and kept the girlfriend to violate at there leisure....lol. of course that would be a pretty short story.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Dear god it takes an eternity to do anything in this game. The concept is interesting, but I don't have the 100 hours it'd take to "finish" this.

I don't suppose there's an easy way to cheat some of it? That it's HTML makes it difficult.

Reactions: deaddog

Mystkeeper

Dec 19, 2018
There's a built-in cheat you can activate by editing the HTML file and setting Debugmode to true. There used to be another cheat edit of an older version floating around as well.

Reactions: mihalmag153234

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This is a sissification game. Not really a futa/trans game. I've not seen any scenes where the PC plays a dominant role and so far the girlfriend can't be found in the game. I also hate the roulette wheel stuff but that's neither here nor there. You can also cheat by using the browsers console to edit the variables. It's something like sugarcube.something.something.variables. Firefox will show a list of things that may potentially be it so you can find it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes