4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Even so many years later on v1.7 this still feels like an incomplete game. Only animations for cumshots no creampie animations, no skin variations or art reflecting species of males, the majority of quests have a few lines with a single cg and the majority of the time that cg does not fit what the dialogue says is going on. The brothel minigame itself is fine but again, the severe lack of variety in anything and everything in the game makes it feel short and too incomplete instead of almost finished.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
Spoiler alert, in case anyone cares about the plot of a side quest.

There's that one quest called "Human cow" where the university students milk Scarlett like a cow, indeed, and to have her keep producing milk they need to keep ducking her. You know. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works (like, very sure), but man, I don't remember ever laughing so much at a hentai game scene. The dean walking into the cafeteria and saying "I'm too old for this" had me rolling. Also, the cutscenes (albeit not animated) are pure art.

I'm usually not into management games, but this is just peak.

francoisNTM

Apr 24, 2022
itchio's mod page doesnt work anymore, please update :cry::cry::cry:

I have downloaded some in the past so you can download them aswell, here is my link :

Reactions: James Eveleth

hentboy12

Oct 28, 2023
i played this game til the point i got the queen then i was obligated to format the pc, any saves to that point or full saves ?

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Last time i played, the sex events did not have sounds, has this changed at all? Mind you, i only played like 1h of it.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
how can i replay My Crazy Girlfriend Quest?, i skiped text explaining that by accident
There is a Diary in the house where you can replay quests.
Also,

I made that quest into a standalone game just because it has multiple endings and I figured people would want to replay it a bunch.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Quick question, does this game has sound on scenes, i remember playing a long time ago and the 1 thing that kept me from continuing was the no sound, or am i confusing with other games?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes