2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
The Strategy game of operating the country, features the voices of two female characters throughout the whole game. The objective is to lead the dying Norman towards prosperity, poor operation will cause her to be confronted with humiliations of all sorts from the enemy...

Thread Updated: 2020-05-04
Release Date: 2020-05-04
Developer/Publisher: PlayMeow Games
Censorship: No
Version: Steam Final
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -

begin1-resources.assets-131.png ss_8ed4465580a908c3f66e54f454f9442445500c02.1920x1080.jpg ss_ced8d67e07555873ea9fe017885ab88e82baa5d9.1920x1080.jpg

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
what?! so you have to [I don't know how to censor so I just type it here you know what I mean if you read the comment above] to get a good end?
dammit I am watching this game from when the artist post it on their pixiv...
what a let down (still gonna try and waiting for the english translation of it tho)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well that kinda sucks. was interested in this because it looked like it could be an interesting kingdom builder like game however having bad ends tied to things like virginity seems pretty backwards. I prefer choice in games like this. prefer to have a choice if / when I take the plunge so to speak and it feels like a missed opportunity since the queens virginity could of been used as a game play mechanic such as using it to cement an alliance or win over a unloyal vassal. It's a small thing but what a let down. Probably will give the game a try to cement my own opinion but a disappointing news.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
How much content can I expect from this? Not sure if it's worth playing if it's only a dozen scenes, especially as the sex is immediately forced on you instead of having a choice/chance to stop it. That's just the wrong way to go about a corruption game.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I still don't understand how they keep trying to make eroges with corrupting characters.

There are already several examples (such as Meltys Quest) that you can have a virgin ending and several endings that depend on your level of corruption.

Treating virginity as a requirement rather than a plus is abusing the name eroge.

Teaching feeling had a punishment if you hurried too much, but this ... this is not fun :(

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Art looks good, but I tend to play my characters smart - if a shady thug offers me something to drink, I just say no. I guess those kind of games weren't made for me. I would like a hentai game where being dumb gets you punished - and acting like a normal person will lead to a decent ending.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Seriously I don't understand why people complain (and others apparently support them). How can you want one of its selling points to be gone? Personally I'm probably going to purchase it (as I did with every other game of such kind), so, you can't do anything. xD

Thanks for sharing, really!

Reactions: AuthorK
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes