Identify [Query SOLVED] Trying to remember a game where you are in a car trip with your family to take control of a hotel in the middle of nowhere

Pixel Leak

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm trying to remember a game where you (male) travel with your mom/landlady, and I think with your 2 sisters/roommates as well.

I think I played it 2-3 years ago, it wasn't complete at all, and for some reason I didn't save the name in one document where I track the lewd games in progress that I like.

More info about the game: Your family inherit/take control of a hotel in the middle of nowhere, you help your mom/landlady to take care of the hotel. You find a feral girl and you can help her (of course, you can help with her "needs" as well, as a gentleman).
At the beginning of the game you spend a lot of time inside the car, and you can see that the narrative is way above other games.

It was made with Renpy and Daz Studio. Sadly this is all that I can recall, which is not much :(

Any help to try to find this game will be highly appreciated. It seems to be abandoned tho, since I can't find it using this website tools.

Last edited: