Quest 5 - Family Ties - early alpha preview [russian language]

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
It's Quest 5 game (so u must install Quest 5 first ).

For now it supports only russian language. I just want some opinion.

It's a story-driven game about family without father. He died a year ago and now your older brother come back to home, to family. You are a schoolgirl, you have twin sister and you live with older sister and mother. And now, when your brother is back, what your life would be? What feelings you will develop toward this strong charming man?

But i must warn: this game has really hard fetishes (degradation, vomit, pissing, scat, etc). And i mean it. This game would be pretty short, i guess. Quest 5 limitations, damn it. Therefore expect a lot of text because i can't add so many pictures like in html games. I will illustrate only important moments.

This game is pretty linear, more like mobile VN (Choices, Story Jar, Teenage Drama). So you won't skip or escape content. But you will get bonus content if you are perverted enough :D

And another warning: it's full incest game. If you're not a fan - don't complain pls. But if you like mommy's milk - welcome.

P.S. I'm bad at programming and photoshop, so i'm just learning. This game is a start. With my weak comuter i cannot use DAZ, sadly. So for now it would be quest 5 and later - html. And much later - Honey select? But dunno, it's pretty ugly.

Reactions: Galileu

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It's Quest 5 game (so u must install Quest 5 first ).

For now it supports only russian language. I just want some opinion.

It's a story-driven game about family without father. He died a year ago and now your older brother come back to home, to family. You are a schoolgirl, you have twin sister and you live with older sister and mother. And now, when your brother is back, what your life would be? What feelings you will develop toward this strong charming man?

But i must warn: this game has really hard fetishes (degradation, vomit, pissing, scat, etc). And i mean it. This game would be pretty short, i guess. Quest 5 limitations, damn it. Therefore expect a lot of text because i can't add so many pictures like in html games. I will illustrate only important moments.

This game is pretty linear, more like mobile VN (Choices, Story Jar, Teenage Drama). So you won't skip or escape content. But you will get bonus content if you are perverted enough :D

And another warning: it's full incest game. If you're not a fan - don't complain pls. But if you like mommy's milk - welcome.

P.S. I'm bad at programming and photoshop, so i'm just learning. This game is a start. With my weak comuter i cannot use DAZ, sadly. So for now it would be quest 5 and later - html. And much later - Honey select? But dunno, it's pretty ugly.
Have you looked at the Twine game software?

Good luck with your game!