VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quest Failed: Chapter 2 [Christmas special] [Frostworks]

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
anybody knows if there's somewhere besides Itch.io to download the audio adventures?
i don't care if it's paid or for free, but the only way i have right now to pay is by paysafecard

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Is this game dead in the water? Haven't seen an update in ages.
no no, it's definitely advancing: but the updates are patreon-only.
according to the creator, who is active in twitter, we'll have it by early 2020, i'd march or maybe sooner since he's (she's?) already planning characters for chapter 3.
hold on a bit.

(but i fear my expectations are incredibly high for this and i may be disappointed if it's not a 10/10)

fozfoz

Jan 24, 2019
no no, it's definitely advancing: but the updates are patreon-only.
according to the creator, who is active in twitter, we'll have it by early 2020, i'd march or maybe sooner since he's (she's?) already planning characters for chapter 3.
hold on a bit.

(but i fear my expectations are incredibly high for this and i may be disappointed if it's not a 10/10)
Cheers for the response, will hold on waiting for the next installment. Might have to go replay it just to remember it, so many great games about; though its rare to find a dev who lives up to what they say they will do, really hoping this guy does.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Cheers for the response, will hold on waiting for the next installment. Might have to go replay it just to remember it, so many great games about; though its rare to find a dev who lives up to what they say they will do, really hoping this guy does.
he seems an honest dude, i mean he said that he doesn't give an official date for the release of chapter two because he has a problem meeting deadlines and doesn't want to dissapoint... even so he puts updates once a month i believe, so we know for a fact that he is working and he has a community on discord that seems rather friendly and he's quite active on it.
I want to believe all of this are good signs.

Reactions: fozfoz

bobmars

Dec 6, 2017
If you pay $25 you get a new Alpha update. There has been a new build since the one posted here iirc. Only a few new scenes at a time but the scenes are quality for the most part.

Tykiriel

Nov 20, 2019
Hello can someone tell me where i can find chapter 1 ? Please
Because when i look for here it says oops we ran into a problem

Tykiriel

Nov 20, 2019
Is this a joke? There is a link to the first chapter right at the beggining of game's description.

First : No it is not a joke it was a question
Second : When i tried the first the second and the third time i had the page where it says oops we ran into a problem
Third : Thank you for your '' kind '' answer

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
First : No it is not a joke it was a question
Second : When i tried the first the second and the third time i had the page where it says oops we ran into a problem
Third : Thank you for your '' kind '' answer
well, you can try to access it through proxy, before answering I checked it myself and it worked just fine for me. Or try to refresh it ten times more, it actually helps sometimes. Anyway, the point is the problem is on your side.

Tykiriel

Nov 20, 2019
well, you can try to access it through proxy, before answering I checked it myself and it worked just fine for me. Or try to refresh it ten times more, it actually helps sometimes. Anyway, the point is the problem is on your side.
I think so too
I will retry

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
ok, for now all the H-scenes i found are:
1 the kiss with the Queen
2.3.4.5 and 6. each of the quests (the mermaid, mimic, spider, forest queen, doggo)
7. the merchant
8. and 9. two for the nun's donations (with a third inaccessible right now due to the constraint of 3 days)
10. Jilly comeback (if you visit her after refusing Ren's offer to guide you)
11.Ren (ending of the demo)

not H-12. the dude in the bar.

and i believe that's everything.

Reactions: falafelswoop

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
on another hand it seems the Development for this game will take longer than expected: the creator is really active and gives updates, but it seems the game will still take longer to finish. So in one hand don't get your hopes up since it's not coming anytime soon, but don't fret, the game is still moving and being worked on, this is not going to be abandoned.