Identify Question about a Game (Succubus)

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Hello there my Dear Members,

I would like to ask you people if you could help me. It is a little bit blurry for me. My Question is. Does someone know the Name of a specific Succubus Game (idk if it is already in F95Zone)
It was kinda like a RPGM (where the Character could run around with WASD or Mouse) You were in a house with 2-5 Succubus but you didn't know it yet since they were your siblings. After your Partens left the House (I think the Prologue went like this) they turned to be a succubus and they wanted to suck you dry. You needed to get out of the House without them notocing. If they saw you running around in the Night and they catch you it is simply game over. There was a Libnary aswell where you could summon a special succubus who would help you (or suck you dry aswell idk) I played this a few years back and suddenly stopped I would like to get back to the Game since I didnt finish it. I have NO CLUE what the Name of the Game is but I hope that one of you knows the Name of the Game when I explained everything simple for you people. (Maybe the H-Scenes were animated aswell and they were very good artworks)

Thanks in Advance!

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021