Question about censorship

carnivalv3

Jul 13, 2018
alright so I see a lot of games on dlsite, dlsite as far as I know has all their games censored but some of the games I see on dlsite I see here too, and they are uncensored here?? So how do I know if a game on dlsite has an uncensored version somewhere else?

here is an example, dlsite has and I assume their version is censored but there's also with no censorship, so how can I tell if a game on dlsite has an uncensored version?

sorry if this is the wrong place to post or if I'm not allowed to talk about dlsite or other sites

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You don't. Most patches are fanmade or released by the devs externally and that info is obviously not gonna be on dlsite. Just google the game + w/e patch you're looking for and see if anything comes up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Treasure Hunter Claire's official patch (made for Steam it looks like) is , like TCMS said you can't really predict where, when or who'll make it even if a patch will ever actually appear for games originally with mosaics.

Some individual images from for example , but there's still no actual patch for the game and it's still got the after four years of the first game being out.

Again like TCMS said you need to research, if mosaics bother you google for uncensored versions or patches before buying (people will most likely be talking about it somewhere).

Reactions: Papa Ernie