Question about custom morphs in DAZ

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Let's say I use G8 Morphs/200 Plus morphs to customize a character in Daz... so i export the model as OBJ, and use Zbrush to make some retouches... next, import the model/morphs into Daz. If I send this character to someone, will they need G8 Morphs in order to use it or they can just use the dial on the base character?

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
With what you described, they would just need your custom morph.

you can make morphs that don't already have other morphs in them, (such as the naval or parts of the face morphs) but this takes a bit of modeling trickery. [default daz shape, your shape, body shape without sculpt, apply your scult and subtract the base shape so that you get something similar to the default daz body but with your sculpt applied(may not look good on the base daz body, but not important]

Reactions: Jackboo1

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
With what you described, they would just need your custom morph.

you can make morphs that don't already have other morphs in them, (such as the naval or parts of the face morphs) but this takes a bit of modeling trickery. [default daz shape, your shape, body shape without sculpt, apply your scult and subtract the base shape so that you get something similar to the default daz body but with your sculpt applied(may not look good on the base daz body, but not important]
Thanks for the info! (y)