Question about Furry games

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hello, I always wondered why most furry games are also gay ? Never was really interested in furry stuff (only straight furry+humans, like Forbidden Fruit) but since I'm bored, is there a scholar in the history of furry stuff who can explain why it is mostly gay stuff ? I've seen straight furry stuff in comics but all games seem to be gay oriented.

Reactions: gaotjames23

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
Statistically speaking, furries are way more likely to be Homosexual than non furries. Most have shown that at least 20% of the furry community is gay, and at least another 20% is Bi.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
If you were in prison, you'd probably think "wow look at all these gays" butt are they really gay, or is it just a dominance thing? Would they act the same on the outside as they do in the slammer?

Humans have a crazy concept of what it means to be "Alpha", beta males fight to be king of the betas, and they project this in how they think the animal kingdom works.

In the wolf pack, the Alpha isn't constantly defending his position from challenger after challenger. Betas, accept that they are betas, its extremely rare for an alpha to be challenged.

DeadPotato

Developer of Tail Saga : The Princess Apprentice
Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Beats me.

I was surprised myself when I started my own furry visual novel project that's more straight oriented as opposed to gay. Apparently that's rare?

Jun 10, 2018
I have absolutely no idea why so much of furry content is gay, but it gets really annoying when trying to find a new game. There's plenty of straight art, but when it comes to games it seems over half is heavily, if not entirely, gay. Then another quarter of whats tagged 'furry' on this sight is actually anime/hentai with a single cat-girl or something. It's makes finding a good furry game a rare gem.

Matell

Jun 6, 2020
Many furries on the net just regard themself a animal and want to have sex with other. I really can't understand how they do that and most of them are gay

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Beats me. I don't mind and I can fap to them from time to time, but furries are not in my fetish list.

Pokemon fan

Dec 9, 2023
Hello, I always wondered why most furry games are also gay ? Never was really interested in furry stuff (only straight furry+humans, like Forbidden Fruit) but since I'm bored, is there a scholar in the history of furry stuff who can explain why it is mostly gay stuff ? I've seen straight furry stuff in comics but all games seem to be gay oriented.
Probably because most people view furries as part of the LGBTQ plus community, so they automatically assume the majority are gay.