Question about ligntning in DAZ Studio

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Hey, I was wondering what kind of lightings are used in games like Jessica O'Neil's Hard news, A wife and mother, Melody, RSSU_Ithaca etc. They are really vibrant and colorful. I appreciate any answers...

MothManlet

Nov 11, 2020
Those are just basic mesh lights. The devs use photoshop to enhance the renders which make them look bright and vibrant.

Here's a before and after of a render I did yesterday. The first one is what it looks like coming out of daz and the second one is after photoshop

Riley_i.png
Rileypost.png

Reactions: smallparrot53

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Those are just basic mesh lights. The devs use photoshop to enhance the renders which make them look bright and vibrant.

Here's a before and after of a render I did yesterday. The first one is what it looks like coming out of daz and the second one is after photoshop
Hey, thanks for the answers. I will mess around with photoshop a bit then. Can you tell me which settings are used for post production in photoshop? Just for a general idea.

Nov 28, 2019
The perfect package for any beginner to use, learn and understand Daz Studio lighting is . It's true to its name: It doesn't get easier than this, got everything you could need for lighting and while going through the setup steps teaches you the lighting basics in an uncomplicated and painless way.
With the right setup and direction you won't need to become a Photoshop magician to get presentable results, as long as it isn't super special or you have super mucho fun retouching and editing, Daz has got all necessary tools for you. Enjoy :D