Question about NTR

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Does these types of game include "only" getting your love interest stolen, or you (or rather MC) can get a benefit too ? like for example in BB i thought Eric could help me corrupt the mother, so MC can get a BJ or something.
Also an observation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
it can be a bit diffrent in some western games.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, it all depends on the game, if NTR is present, it means there will be scenes where the MC's girlfriend/wife/close friend/someone important will get intimate with someone else. can be willingly, forced, blackmailed or even not knowingly. now, theres thousands of possibilities here, like you wrote the MC can get something out of it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Very accurate observation haha, I would say that over 75% of the games with NTR tag on this site have the option to avoid it completely.

Some have a very slight NTR scene as part of the main story before you can avoid it completely, such as The Tyrant and My Girlfriends Amnesia.

Overall most of the stigma sourounding NTR I feel is still because of Eric, who got too much too easily, and was tuned too difficult un-avoidable. It's a lot safer these days overall.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
In most cases with the games that come here the NTR is an antagonist to the MC. Its very rare that a male MC doesn't have the option to outright prevent NTR with the character of their affection and if they don't get to avoid it, it's usually possible down the line to get your revenge. Most of the time the person cheating on the MC is unwilling. In the rare cases where they are willing things usually lead to you leaving the person, not liking it or reconciling.

The only actual cases of NTR in any of the games I've played are usually in female protagonist games, where for instance in Good Girl Gone Bad you can have an open relationship with Eric and tell him about all the cock you've taken while he masturbates. Or in I Love Daddy where you're literally cucqueaning your mother. And most female protag games involve lots of cheating.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Good Girl Gone Bad you can have an open relationship with Eric and tell him about all the cock you've taken while he masturbates.
That isn't an open relationship, it's NTR, and she doesn't even have the common courtesy to at least give him a hand job, which says a lot about their "relationship." Let me guess, despite Ashley's infidelity, Eric remains loyal and simply accepts a life of celibacy.

I've read anecdotes of open relationships, especially from those wanting to cuckold their partner. It always ends with them quickly realizing that their partner isn't interested in who she slept with but she is concerned with who he is sleeping with. They end up quite shaken and jealous when they realize that the wanna-be-cuckold just became the cuck and they are now stuck in a relationship dynamic they have long since lost control of.