Question about Pose Animation.

Bumbayskie

Dec 31, 2018
I'm sorry but this is my first time rendering an animation. However, I'm having trouble using the animation of Stimuli, genesis 8 figure like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
you should have tried to render first to lean how to control the position and how to rotate and transfer the character
anyway ...you can go to the parameter tap on the right and start to move the male character until he is in the right position

Bumbayskie

Dec 31, 2018
you should have tried to render first to lean how to control the position and how to rotate and transfer the character
anyway ...you can go to the parameter tap on the right and start to move the male character until he is in the right position
Hello, Kimoo, how are you? I already know how to move or rotate the characters, my problem is that the content of the pose animation has 3 pose, 1 for the female animation, 1 for the male animation and my problem which is "penis animation" that can be seen in the spoiler in which is I don't know how to make it work.

==================================================================================

Edit Part:

I think this video is the solution in order for me to use the "Penis Animation" but I won't be able to see if that will work

because I am using a free version of Daz3d so the 3rd animation might not work. I think. See the image below.

1546354194077.png

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hello, Kimoo, how are you? I already know how to move or rotate the characters, my problem is that the content of the pose animation has 3 pose, 1 for the female animation, 1 for the male animation and my problem which is "penis animation" that can be seen in the spoiler in which is I don't know how to make it work.

Edit Part:

I think this video is the solution in order for me to use the "Penis Animation" but I won't be able to see if that will work

because I am using a free version of Daz3d so the 3rd animation might not work. I think. See the image below.
No, you don't need animate 2 in order to fix this. You did the male and female animation by selecting the character and then applying the animation for them, right? For the penis animation, you just need to do the same thing - select the penis (which will be a child of the male figure in the scene tab) and then apply the animation.

Windle Poons

Jun 14, 2017
these aniblocks are made for the dicktator genitalia sold on renderotica
you are trying to use it on the regular daz genitalia

Bumbayskie

Dec 31, 2018
No, you don't need animate 2 in order to fix this. You did the male and female animation by selecting the character and then applying the animation for them, right? For the penis animation, you just need to do the same thing - select the penis (which will be a child of the male figure in the scene tab) and then apply the animation.
Thank you for that information, I already tried that but the male genitalia, doesn't have its own in which can be seen in the image in the spoiler below

I tried the other way around and using the penis animation first but the result was still the same

these aniblocks are made for the dicktator genitalia sold on renderotica
you are trying to use it on the regular daz genitalia
That is strange as I am not seeing that as a requirements on the direct website of as product requirements but I will definitely try it thought and hopefully it works.

=============================================================================

I found another way but I am not sure if its supposed to be like this