Question about safety of downloads from this site?

Mar 19, 2022
I'm new here, and I want to download and collect animations from my favorite 3D animators, but I'm unsure how safe it is to do so from this site. What are the best ways to ensure what I download from here is virus and malware free? Thanks :)

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Never had any problem downloading stuff from here.
But you should keep in mind to take care about downloads in the comments. Always use virustotal(dot)com before extract things from the comments...
As for the main post its 100% secure.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] but I'm unsure how safe it is to do so from this site.
In near to five years, I encountered only one case where the downloaded file had a virus... Yet, the time to download the file, notice this, and go to the thread to report it, the links was already removed with a notice saying that the staff was working on the issue.

So, there's always the possibility that a corrupted version is uploaded, because 100% safety is something that do not exist. But when it happen (what is extremely rarely), the staff react really fast and drastically.
If you are afraid, just wait two/three hours before you download the game. It's more than enough for people to have discovered that there's an issue (if there's one) and the staff removed the link in such case.