Question about Sex Mugen.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, the titles that I use when I've to ask something, clearly are not that great but again, as always, I don't know what to use so.. better change the subject, right? Also, I believe this is the right section :test:

So what I was wondering is: can someone help me in finding all the necessary files for the so-called Sex Mugen? I already know that on ULMF there's a specifc thread for it with all the links and stuff, but believe me when I say that I didn't understand a single thing. At all. What I've to download to make the "program" work (since with that you can create, mostly), what packs I've to download for play scenarios and char already created and such.. I honestly gone crazy after seeing all of that.

TL;DR: there's a repack of some sort or a version that have already everything inside? That I just need to extract and then play (and of course learn all the moves and stuff even though I'm not that good with fighting games, at all, but the sex animations are quite good)? And when I have to, I just need to download files for a char and then add it inside without a problem? Thank you so much :FeelsBadMan:

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
You mean that you've everything needed? Some sort of repack or anything like that?
Yeah, the titles that I use when I've to ask something, clearly are not that great but again, as always, I don't know what to use so.. better change the subject, right? Also, I believe this is the right section :test:

So what I was wondering is: can someone help me in finding all the necessary files for the so-called Sex Mugen? I already know that on ULMF there's a specifc thread for it with all the links and stuff, but believe me when I say that I didn't understand a single thing. At all. What I've to download to make the "program" work (since with that you can create, mostly), what packs I've to download for play scenarios and char already created and such.. I honestly gone crazy after seeing all of that.

TL;DR: there's a repack of some sort or a version that have already everything inside? That I just need to extract and then play (and of course learn all the moves and stuff even though I'm not that good with fighting games, at all, but the sex animations are quite good)? And when I have to, I just need to download files for a char and then add it inside without a problem? Thank you so much :FeelsBadMan:

there was an old version that you needed to download everything, screenpack (that was the number of fighters your game can have) music, stages, obviously fighters, there was a person that made an hentai version of the game, I can't remember who it was, the game was called the Queen of Fighters and for this game you don't haveto download anything mentioned previously, only the game itself, it's already complete (musics, screenpack, stages, fighters) svscomics has a few Mugen hentai version, the only problem that site has, it doesn't use Mega for download links since I don't know if I can post the link to svscomics, search it on the web it end by .com, when on the site type Mugen and you'll have all the versions, one that has been released today, it have Sailor Scouts in it and a bounch more fighters, I save a picture with many fighters, but I don't know them all

Reactions: slave master

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
anyone still here, I need a controll list for sex attacks
most of the attacks moves are all the same with each characters, like down, front, down, front, kick or punch, down, back, down, back punch or kick, sometimes it's half circle movements, back, down, front punch, kick, or the opposite front, down, back, punch or kick, sometimes it's also punch and kick at the same time. I think it's possible that full circle moves which will includ up is among the attacks, I suggest you to do some training (maybe it's call practice) before going 1 vs 1 against CPU, best way to try your moves