Question about Tags

UnknownBelial

Aug 10, 2017
I found this site a few days ago, and I really like the format of the Games forum. It is easily the best I have found in terms of usability and layout. The ability to use tags to narrow down a search is a great!

That being said I have a question about tags and the criteria that is used when adding new ones. Specifically I am wondering if an "Animation" tag has been discussed at any point. I would guess that I am not the only one that likes animations in these games. I have seen that sometimes animation is listed in a game's thread under genre, but this doesn't seem like it is always the case. Would you consider adding a tag for animation?

Also, as I newcomer, I would like suggestions as to games other members felt had particularly good animations. I have played most games by Illusion, Four Elements Trainer, My New Life, and Summertime Saga to help narrow down any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
There's already an animated tag -

Although the tag system is still very much WIP, if you spot any threads which are tagged incorrectly or missing any relevant tags, report the post with your suggested changes and a moderator will review it.

Reactions: UnknownBelial