Identify Question guys!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hi. I am looking for a game that i saw around mid july. I don't know when it was updated, but i knew it was also around july. I didn't 'watched' the thread, maybe because i forgot?

All i remember is the main woman (i assume) has red hair and as i said i saw it around july. I think she also has 3 other pictures on the preview photos and it was beautifully created.. Sorry for the lack of information as it was the only thing i remember. I also think it is in renpy? If you guys have any idea please post the links..

Thank you guys!

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
It would be helpful if you specified whether the game had renders, real photos or maybe even drawn art, and whether "main woman" means female protagonist or main love interest.

As for female protagonists, maybe it's one of these:
Alenja's Adventures
Casey's Fall
Haven's Port (not Renpy)
No Escape (more of a brunette, but with somewhat reddish hair; also not Renpy)

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
It would be helpful if you specified whether the game had renders, real photos or maybe even drawn art, and whether "main woman" means female protagonist or main love interest.

As for female protagonists, maybe it's one of these:
Alenja's Adventures
Casey's Fall
Haven's Port (not Renpy)
No Escape (more of a brunette, but with somewhat reddish hair; also not Renpy)
hi thank you for a respond. It is rendered, i also think that the game is very new. I assume its 3 to 4 updates in total including the original release. I don't really think that the main woman is really red haired, more likely orange? or light red? Its really blurry memory. haha. as for the main woman, i think she is the main love interest.

Anyway, just before i posted this thread. i tried looking at from page 30 to at least 42 in the latest updates. tried looking it around july 18 because i remembered that i downloaded powder of depravity the same time i saw. I think

HAHAHA. just found it. I am at least 3 or 4 pages short. Now i found it. all information given are wrong!! but still thank you for responding and wasting your time..

Reactions: Jaike