Question regarding controversies.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
So im kinda intriqued bout the trend i see on F95 regarding kinks that stir people up.

Let's say ... when there's things like : Bestiality, Incest, Rape, Loli, Futa -> All is good.. (As it should ;) )

But NTR?... this is where humanity should draw the red line !!...

Why is it that it's NTR that gives 10 pages of flame wars on average ?.. is this some sort of primal fear?..

Please share your thoughts .

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
hmm..
well.. clearly i did missed few discussions and clearly i did not found one since i posted this thread..
Sorry for cousing such an inconvinience to everyone so pissed :).

In the past two days I've seen like 8 different discussions about ntr, frankly instead of starting a new thread just read the 80 thousand pages of the bullshit already posted about it.
Would it be to much to ask for a link to the one that's of value or should i read every post in every thread to find one of the 8 ?.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Would it be to much to ask for a link to the one that's of value or should i read every post in every thread to find one of the 8 ?.
No link but if you click discussion or off-topic you'll see at least 2 to 3 threads pretty much with your exact title for this one or "why is ntr hated" or "ntr hate" on the first or second page. I know because I go to both often.

Reactions: Angel1984

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
when we get to hell there will be a forum with two guys taking turns posting every day, the 'why ntr drama' guy and the 'ideas' guy.

the 'making my first game' guy is not there because he's not wasting everyone's precious procrastination time.

• Haha
Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
You're also forgetting all the discussions that devolve into NTR wars in most game threads (even when no NTR is present)

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
No link but if you click discussion or off-topic you'll see at least 2 to 3 threads pretty much with your exact title for this one or "why is ntr hated" or "ntr hate" on the first or second page. I know because I go to both often.
Found it !Thanks

Reactions: endless1m