Question Regarding Signature Allignment

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,

Been with the site for a while now, so I decided it's time to add a proper signature to my posts. Thankfully tons of topic around and the search functionality gave a lot of guidance. But I'm stuck on one particular issue.

Now I understand an image should be bound between 450x125 resolution and must be hosted on F95 itself. But when I try to align the image in the center, it doesn't function as expected. Instead the image tends to pull to the extreme left. So it's either left or right positioning.

Now I have seen members rocking a singular image that is perfectly centered. For example, like so:

1692281930086.png

and even dual images centered alongside, like so..

1692282024026.png

In short, I'd like to learn the secret behind centering a signature image with equal gaps on each side if possible please!

Thank you and Kind Regards,
LonerPrime

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think mine was done using the tool bar opened by clicking on the image, centered and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text with the general tool bar at the top, if that's not working you could switch to code with the cog and try...
Code:
[CENTER]StuffHere[/CENTER]

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you for the reply TheBlueKnight

Unfortunately, for me it doesn't work as you showcased. For example, borrowing your signature, if I try to align it with the tool open, it comes off like so:

1692284733390.png

The three alignment options are left / none / right. No center at all. Unsure, why it's tagged as "none". Is this a resolution issue?

Additionally, if I try to use the BB code, the preview simply shows the link
1692284883480.png

A bit stumped as to what governs an image's positioning :S

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately, for me it doesn't work as you showcased...
Yeah doesn't seem to be working like I remember it, the general post tool bar seems to...
Just inserted the image url and immediately used alignment at the top, text added after also centred.

• Love
Reactions: LonerPrime

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
You sir TheBlueKnight are a rockstar! That indeed worked. I had to upload the image, then deselect it and then use the dialogue box tool instead of the image tool to make the position snap to the center.

Much appreciate it! :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight