Question? Tag ideas for situations?

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
Tired of running into games that force you into sexual situations that might be uncomfortable for some people. Don't want creators to have to put down a "rape" tag, or even a "blackmail" tag, but If I knew in advance, that I would be forced into a situation with no choices in a game... I would never even approach it, its a bad trigger for me, the most romantic and beautiful scenes I have played.. In soo many games, have irrevocably destroyed the entire experience for me because I didn't have the choice. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to explore it.. But not giving me a choice at all? That makes me immediately despise the situation, especially in several of the RPG games, where I'm trying to play a character.

Loose idea.. a tag like "forced" maybe even "implied consent" would make me feel a shit ton better. I mean, I'd never touch any games tagged with them, but its not as bad as labeling your game a "rape" or "blackmail" situation... Aand might warn some of us who are actually really fucking uncomfortable in situations where there are no choices.

Think about it.. You meet your dream girl, or guy, or futa? (I guess) And begin a romantic encounter... But no matter how you may feel emotionally, physically, mentally, or spiritually, you have absolutely no choice but to advance in a sexual way.. Feels bad man. Feels almost rapey :(