Question

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
After playing for a while the games that Nutaku offers from time to time (right now I'm playing Kamihime and Crystal Maidens) and seeing that most of the game sooner or later become available for Android only my question is - probably silly, and someone maybe already asked this or not, don't know:

Why on iOS nutaku doesn't release anything? It's the App Store so.. strict when it comes to games? Because honestly speaking, there's so much trash in there that good games are hard to find. If it's the answer, well, I might just consider the fact to trash this iphone of mine and then buy some cheap android phone (that at least makes work these games of course). Just for this.
Or at least, I think that the "hentai" versions of the games are released from Nutaku. Because some games that are there, are even on iOS under different developers and that is a matter of fact, but hentai version.. comes only on Android as far as I know.

Thank you for your patience and replies! :pancakeMix:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Apple don't allow anything sexual on the appstore, and sideloading compiled apps on iOS requires jailbreaking.

Jailbreaking is becoming less and less prominent because iOS is gradually becoming more secure, meaning exploits are getting rarer. There still isn't a proper iOS 11 jailbreak out yet afaik. Developers aren't going to bother producing builds that only a tiny amount of people will actually be able to play.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Apple don't allow anything sexual on the appstore, and sideloading compiled apps on iOS requires jailbreaking.

Jailbreaking is becoming less and less prominent because iOS is gradually becoming more secure, meaning exploits are getting rarer. There still isn't a proper iOS 11 jailbreak out yet afaik. Developers aren't going to bother producing builds that only a tiny amount of people will actually be able to play.
Yeah... jailbreaking these days it's becoming less and less available for every version that comes out of iOS. Not that honestly speaking it's useful lately. Most of the time, people like me do it only for downloading the game for free and on top of that, only if the game it's good enough (like at the time, for Infinity Blade) but lately... App Store is becoming a store for games that doesn't have any sense at all - not that Android it's safe from this, but at least for that "cracking" the system as far as I know is.. more simple? And more accessible.

And it's really a shame for this. Honestly Apple should be more "open minded" when it comes to games that can easily bring more income than others, or at least can be like the famous one like Clash of Clans and such (or even a little bit than those, but still some good income).