Questions about Ads and Adblocker

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
While I do have an AdBlocker running on my browser, I turn it off for sites I like to give support (although ads are generally small in impact).

I do have it disabled for this site but am still getting the "Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker"....." message.

Wondering if the Ads are region specific as I do live in a pretty far off country from most of the western civilisations.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Same here for Adblocker Ultimate on Firefox, I won't uninstall it every time I want to use the site but I think I'll get another browser to use this site specifically.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
While I do have an AdBlocker running on my browser, I turn it off for sites I like to give support (although ads are generally small in impact).

I do have it disabled for this site but am still getting the "Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker"....." message.

Wondering if the Ads are region specific as I do live in a pretty far off country from most of the western civilisations.
It could be your antivirus programm i have kaspersky and there is a banner setting its like an adblocker or the adblock detector has an bug....

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Also if you're using Noscript addon, you need to give permission from it or it will block Ads urls even if you disable Adblock or Ublock for this site.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, I rebooted my system to install the latest Windows updates and that seems to have fixed the problem, I'm seeing ads now and the message is gone.

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Ahhh. I found the issue. While the message still appears for me, the ads do appear now. Apparently a search engine add-on was blocking it and not the AdBlocker. Whitelisting the site seems to work out.