Daz Questions about daz 3D models/images

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So didn't really know where to post this here, but here's the thing, i started out a little with daz 3d to just for fun try to make a game that had what I personally like (which is always hard to truly find. now my question is this, how do you make the erotic scenes in different games, is that also in daz or another thing entirely, also i've been curious about what some of the developers eg. the typist (because I love her) dr pinkcake (being a dik/acting lessons) and antidote lab (never back down) uses to make those really great looking (and beautiful) characters.

to break it down

how do you make the erotic scenes

what software is recommended for high quality renders such as drpinkcake and antidote lab makes.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
You can do everything with Daz, you don't need anything else to do what you want (Well perhaps you need a little bit of post processing with some editing software)

Where to start? You can start by getting a pack with erotic poses for your characters, those poses can be used as a baseline but it is important that you learn to pose the characters by yourself to create unique scenes, and the most important thing for a good quality render is to use good lighting.

So to sum up, to make erotic scenes of good quality you need to learn how to use Daz's tools to pose the characters and the lighting techniques.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You can do everything with Daz, you don't need anything else to do what you want (Well perhaps you need a little bit of post processing with some editing software)

Where to start? You can start by getting a pack with erotic poses for your characters, those poses can be used as a baseline but it is important that you learn to pose the characters by yourself to create unique scenes, and the most important thing for a good quality render is to use good lighting.

So to sum up, to make erotic scenes of good quality you need to learn how to use Daz's tools to pose the characters and the lighting techniques.
I see, I will attempt to master the lighting after I master the posing