Questions for new adult game with 3d models, Nanobot

Gendi Ripal

Nov 22, 2018
Good morning,
I'm new and I develoap an adult game with 3d models called Nanobot.
I want understood the preference of people for create contenute that the people like.
I'm sorry for my english.
Reply with your preference, type of contents and suggestions.

Best regards

Gendi Ripal

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm new and I develoap an adult game with 3d models called Nanobot.
I want understood the preference of people for create contenute that the people like.
Please, don't do this. The game content should come from yourself, and from yourself only.

What players prefer is a game that is coherent and have a coherent story (whatever good or not). For this, you need to write the game and story because you want to, not because the players want to see this and that. Many authors tried in the past to do like you, making a game that the public was expecting. All failed, more or less hard. One of them even hard a nervous breakdown and it took two years before we started to heard about him again.
Do what you want, and use the feedback from your first game to imagine (still yourself) what will be the next one. It's the less worse way to do.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I start work for an game with 3d models called Nanobot, I start now for the moment write the story. One mode will this. Please write in my topic your suggestions and "tags" with you like. Thank you
Tags:
Character customization.
Incest.
Mind control.
Corruption.
Prostitution.
Preganacy.

My suggestions:
Mind control needs to focus on the control you have over the person in question.
A good way to do this is dull eye's, robotic movement, speaking in monotone.
It isnt they only way but it is the best i found so far.
The important part is that mind controls feels like the player is in control and not just a shortcut to slutmode.
A few suggestions on what you can do with mind control.
Change behavior:
Lets say the target is a lesbian.
You could use mind control to make her straight, bi, asexual, or simply doesnt consider sex with you sex.
The key thing is that the player must have multiple choice's on how he wants to change her.
If the only choice is slut or whore then it isnt worth the effort.
An other example is have the options to make the target prefered clothing, sexy, sluty or conservative.
I myself have grown fond of consevative clothing because so many games only offer nudity or next to nudity by games end.

You can also make it so that you only control there subconscious mind.
That you can make there body do things but not there conscious mind.
This can manifest in two ways.
Either they dont know what there body is doing and for them it would be like a sleepwalking.
Or they are horrified by the control you have over there body.
I prefer the sleepwalking version myself.

The key thing is that you can make them do things they dont want to do.

A few more example's:
Have the option to whore herself out to make you money or find a job.
Meaby give half her paycheck to you.
Have her move in or live on her own.
Have her work for you for free.
The key thing here again is choice and control.
The player must have several options on how to use his mind controled slave.

Now my personal preference:
Have the target subconscious mind under the player control.
The player needs to avoid getting caught by either limeting the time he controls her or by hiding her from view.
Mind controled victems shoud draw attation the player doesnt want and need to manage his needs vs the risk of getting caught.
Have problems to solve.

For example:
Lets say you are a scientist in a lab and manage to get control of your married mother of two lab assistant.
Here is the first problem to solve.
You need to either get control of the family or limet your control over her to office hours only.
Now lets say you go control the family route.
You need to find away to use(whatever you use to get control over her) on her family without being caught.
Now lets say you using hynposis.
Problem 1: How do you get them to agree to be hypnotized?
Problem 2: How do you prevent them from finding out what your doing until it is two late.
Now in this case i woud(if the game would let me) have the mother in question convince the family into letting you give a hypnotist show.
Now as hypnosis(in most games atleast) is a slow working thing and you cant just give orders at the early stage's plus all the witnesses.
You need a plan.
You come up with a plan in which you drug there drinks to make them more open to suggestion and then hypnotize the entire family.
Spending several weeks to futher then down the path of enslavement and being under your control.
This leave's you with the problem that you need to leave your workspace for weeks.
So you either need to mind control your boss to allow it or have your assitantant(the mother) clock you in.
You also need the family not going to school or work, or visiting family explained.
So you order the mother to get them on a vaction in a remote cabin.
You work your boss just enough to be able to spend several weeks in that cabin brainwashing the family.
Or you just order the mother to hypotize them while there sleeping.
It would take longer but the outcome would be the same.
Then you can choice to move in with them or not.

Basicly the key thing i want you to take from this:
Make mind control about controling the other person.
Give the player options on what to do with them and dont limet the options to slut or whore mode.

I also like to see the main charater having an extended family to enslave aswhile.
I would like to see pregancy(avoid birth via use of miscarriage)

Please, don't do this. The game content should come from yourself, and from yourself only.

What players prefer is a game that is coherent and have a coherent story (whatever good or not). For this, you need to write the game and story because you want to, not because the players want to see this and that. Many authors tried in the past to do like you, making a game that the public was expecting. All failed, more or less hard. One of them even hard a nervous breakdown and it took two years before we started to heard about him again.
Do what you want, and use the feedback from your first game to imagine (still yourself) what will be the next one. It's the less worse way to do.
He speak the truth.
As much as i love to see a proper mind control game you need to follow your vision.
The only thing i would suggest is that if you go down the mind control route:
Focus on the control part.
Ensure it feels like the player controls the victem.

Reactions: Gendi Ripal

Gendi Ripal

Nov 22, 2018

Thank you for your suggestion, the game will have a my story with multi-choose end, the suggestions with I collect will use for create "add-on" / new mode for encrease the re-game when complete the story mode.
Sorry for my english, I hope transmit the ideal of my project.

Gendi Ripal

Nov 22, 2018
Tags:
Character customization.
Incest.
Mind control.
Corruption.
Prostitution.
Preganacy.

My suggestions:
Mind control needs to focus on the control you have over the person in question.
A good way to do this is dull eye's, robotic movement, speaking in monotone.
It isnt they only way but it is the best i found so far.
The important part is that mind controls feels like the player is in control and not just a shortcut to slutmode.
A few suggestions on what you can do with mind control.
Change behavior:
Lets say the target is a lesbian.
You could use mind control to make her straight, bi, asexual, or simply doesnt consider sex with you sex.
The key thing is that the player must have multiple choice's on how he wants to change her.
If the only choice is slut or whore then it isnt worth the effort.
An other example is have the options to make the target prefered clothing, sexy, sluty or conservative.
I myself have grown fond of consevative clothing because so many games only offer nudity or next to nudity by games end.

You can also make it so that you only control there subconscious mind.
That you can make there body do things but not there conscious mind.
This can manifest in two ways.
Either they dont know what there body is doing and for them it would be like a sleepwalking.
Or they are horrified by the control you have over there body.
I prefer the sleepwalking version myself.

The key thing is that you can make them do things they dont want to do.

A few more example's:
Have the option to whore herself out to make you money or find a job.
Meaby give half her paycheck to you.
Have her move in or live on her own.
Have her work for you for free.
The key thing here again is choice and control.
The player must have several options on how to use his mind controled slave.

Now my personal preference:
Have the target subconscious mind under the player control.
The player needs to avoid getting caught by either limeting the time he controls her or by hiding her from view.
Mind controled victems shoud draw attation the player doesnt want and need to manage his needs vs the risk of getting caught.
Have problems to solve.

For example:
Lets say you are a scientist in a lab and manage to get control of your married mother of two lab assistant.
Here is the first problem to solve.
You need to either get control of the family or limet your control over her to office hours only.
Now lets say you go control the family route.
You need to find away to use(whatever you use to get control over her) on her family without being caught.
Now lets say you using hynposis.
Problem 1: How do you get them to agree to be hypnotized?
Problem 2: How do you prevent them from finding out what your doing until it is two late.
Now in this case i woud(if the game would let me) have the mother in question convince the family into letting you give a hypnotist show.
Now as hypnosis(in most games atleast) is a slow working thing and you cant just give orders at the early stage's plus all the witnesses.
You need a plan.
You come up with a plan in which you drug there drinks to make them more open to suggestion and then hypnotize the entire family.
Spending several weeks to futher then down the path of enslavement and being under your control.
Questo ti lascia con il problema che devi lasciare il tuo spazio di lavoro per settimane.
Quindi, o hai bisogno di controllare il tuo capo per permetterlo o farti fare l'assitant (la madre).
Hai anche bisogno che la famiglia non vada a scuola o lavori, o che la famiglia in visita sia spiegata.
Quindi ordinate alla madre di portarli in un posto libero in una cabina remota.
Lavori il tuo capo quel tanto che basta per poter passare diverse settimane in quella cabina a fare il lavaggio del cervello alla famiglia.
O semplicemente ordini alla madre di ipotizzarli mentre dormono.
Ci sarebbe voluto più tempo ma il risultato sarebbe stato lo stesso.
Quindi puoi scegliere di trasferirti con loro o meno.

Fondamentalmente la cosa fondamentale che voglio che tu prenda da questo:
Fai il controllo della mente sul controllo dell'altra persona.
Offri al giocatore le opzioni su cosa fare con loro e non limitare le opzioni alla modalità slut o puttana.

Mi piace anche vedere il personaggio principale che ha una famiglia allargata da schiavizzare.
Mi piacerebbe vedere la gravidanza (evitare la nascita tramite l'uso dell'aborto spontaneo)

Lui dice la verità.
Per quanto mi piaccia vedere un gioco di controllo mentale appropriato, devi seguire la tua visione.
L'unica cosa che suggerirei è che se si scende la rotta del controllo mentale:
Concentrarsi sulla parte di controllo.
Assicurati che il giocatore controlli il victo.
[/CITAZIONE]
grazie per i tuoi suggerimenti, stesse parti che userò perché sono già parte della mia trama.