RPGM Completed Quick-fix 3 [Final] [SaltySai]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
761078_Q2FrGaI.png

Overview:
As a top-tier cop in a city infested with crime, it's up to you to clean the streets... in this installment of Quick-fix the cop Android, Yora is your target. Too bad you didn't learn a thing about Androids in police college, hopefully a last minute call to someone in the know will enlighten you on how to take this foe down.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-28
Release Date: 2020-7-24
Developer: SaltySai - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

OUGAvW.jpg C952Aq.jpg lxy9c6.png Screenshot (421).png Screenshot (422).png Screenshot (423).png

Last edited by a moderator:

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
I can't figure out how to get water. It says I need to interact with the phone, but Nothing seems to do anything.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Developer: Alright there were some issues with the game but I patched them with some quick fixes. This is the quick fix 3.
Person that writes the title: Gotcha.

Reactions: Implover

aarongagner

Jul 10, 2017
umm can u or cant you interact with stuff in your apartment and everything leads to a gameover or am i just missing some stuff

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Has anyone understood the meaning of this game? Whatever you do anyway, game over ... Is it just another handicraft for the glory of BLM where they bend over a policeman? I thought it was a sinful thing that at least there would be no politics. Guys, tell me to the stupid that in this world went wrong?
Here's a (working) full save...

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
2P Actually... look her up, She's a thing.
View attachment 749830
I dunno, going off how the one in this game looks, I would say they just hit the invert colour button, and made the skin darker (since brown is not actually the inverse of white skin, so you can't just hit a button), that is purely based on the way the outfit looks, the dev may have just not been able to get the full white costume. And the complexion is somewhat darker than 2P (although a more minor ignorable detail, that I would ignore if not for the costume).

Does it matter? If you like 2P and want something accurate to their character then possibly yes, if you just like their aesthetic then no. Which do I prefer? the image you posted.... Don't actually care outside of that besides le overanalysing, pretty much cause I am yet to play nier, have it on gamepass though so will defs play. Gotta do that fishing.

Speaking of, is 2P a playable char/skin option? cause the image seems to give off that vibe.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

menny

May 28, 2017
I dunno, going off how the one in this game looks, I would say they just hit the invert colour button, and made the skin darker (since brown is not actually the inverse of white skin, so you can't just hit a button), that is purely based on the way the outfit looks, the dev may have just not been able to get the full white costume. And the complexion is somewhat darker than 2P (although a more minor ignorable detail, that I would ignore if not for the costume).

Does it matter? If you like 2P and want something accurate to their character then possibly yes, if you just like their aesthetic then no. Which do I prefer? the image you posted.... Don't actually care outside of that besides le overanalysing, pretty much cause I am yet to play nier, have it on gamepass though so will defs play. Gotta do that fishing.

Speaking of, is 2P a playable char/skin option? cause the image seems to give off that vibe.
She started as just a skin in SC6 but afterward in one of the online FF games she was officially named 2P(referencing player 2), also in SC6 You can make clown 2B; to set in simply 2P is the default second color for 2B in SC6 exclusively
1595994146585.png

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
She started as just a skin in SC6 but afterward in one of the online FF games she was officially named 2P(referencing player 2), also in SC6 You can make clown 2B; to set in simply 2P is the default second color for 2B in SC6 exclusively
View attachment 750192
Clown 2B.... THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!!