Quick heads up for Daz artists looking for an upscale home (7/29/18)...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, this is in the Daz freebies section right now. I'd suggest grabbing it if you haven't already.

For those of you that might be looking for an upscale/millionaire home for your seduction/corruption story, this one looks quite promising.

Not sure how much longer it'll be a freebie. Maybe some enterprising asset uploader could snag it and add it to the assets section just in case...

@Lt. Aldo Raine
(not sure how you make the 'mention' thing work, hopefully someone notices)

Note that there is a request in the Assets request section for this:

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
It requires but it's never a bad idea to collect free assets. Looks like the rooms are large in that house ... I like that ... allows better camera angles.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It requires but it's never a bad idea to collect free assets. Looks like the rooms are large in that house ... I like that ... allows better camera angles.
You are correct, and thanks for pointing that out! It's only needed for some of the rooms though - other products included in the bundle do not require the great room..

The good news is that the great room is a PC+ item, at $1.99 (PC+ price), so that's not a bad deal (if you are a PC+ member that is). But, for completeness, it might not hurt if an asset uploader added that to the F95 assets section as well, if they should have/be able to acquire that one.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I used this house on my first game, Afternoon to Remember, I'm afraid that the product have a lot of others pieces.

Each room is sold separately, just naked walls. Then the furniture is another product and the ecletic thing is just different colors for objects.

I fell into this hole buying just the pool :D It looked like a complete product, damn!. There are more than 30 items.

Anyway, I always take the freebies, just don't get too excited.