MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well given the amount of time, I think they've done a job well done on this one, been trying to make models here and there ,and exporting them to unity, takes a lot of time and effort...(wait...are they using the ViNo Toolkit? :D)
Actually this could be a huge game. If you've played any of the other games by them, you would realize they could throw all of those stories plus more into this game for one big collection. It's actually pretty smart on their part.
And AFAIK, this build is still testing. Probably not supposed to be too worried about completion just yet :b

rock122

Aug 19, 2018
Adding to the other requests for 0.09 update (or 0.10 if it's out by the time we can get an update)

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone here played the updated version of this? How much content is it compared to their previous work. Im trying to decide if i want to keep checking in on the dev's work or not since it seems to be churning out so slowly and it already looks like they are in the milking phase of a patreon life span.

mogspy

Feb 17, 2018
Has anyone here played the updated version of this? How much content is it compared to their previous work. Im trying to decide if i want to keep checking in on the dev's work or not since it seems to be churning out so slowly and it already looks like they are in the milking phase of a patreon life span.
Quite a fair bit keeping in mind it's a team of two people doing all the coding, modeling, animation, sprite work, textures, dialogue, etc.
Patrons voted for a large update every 2-3 months back in December.

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes