mogspy

Feb 17, 2018
Quite a fair bit keeping in mind it's a team of two people doing all the coding, modeling, animation, sprite work, textures, dialogue, etc.
Patrons voted for a large update every 2-3 months back in December.
And no, I won't be leaking the build. This one's actually worth your $5/mo.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
No updates yet?
From what i have read on their patreon their builds up until now have little adult content. The build in .11 will add more adult content which is probably what we all were waiting for anyways. The build will be be done around the end of this month for patreons. Got it all from here

Reactions: yeah3x2

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
From what i have read on their patreon their builds up until now have little adult content. The build in .11 will add more adult content which is probably what we all were waiting for anyways. The build will be be done around the end of this month for patreons. Got it all from here
Thank you!! I'm really excited since I kinda miss all the girls in the Quickie series...

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
the new version is out does anyone have the change logs for this version to see whats been added?

Deathwalker

Oct 16, 2017
Thou art I... And I am thou... I swear I'm going to have to fight the Arcana Lovers in my damn hotel.

Getting a serious Persona 3 vibe from the menus and transitions, tempted to mute the music and hit up the soundtrack.
All in all, this looks like it'll be amazing, and I love what's there already.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I just wish that you can play as female in these games. Who wouldn't like a little girl/girl, right?

Reactions: Spenser4

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Found a bug, I gave the Notebook to Satomi (she replied), and then when I talk to her "I think I should give her the notebook" : STUCK x-)

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
I don't know why, but I smiled through all the new scenes. Most of the added stuff were SUPER amazing, I am in awe. Hope they get the other girls in soon. :)

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
does anyone know where are the save file for this game ? i need to back it up in case anything happened

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes