EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
INWxsg.png

Overview:
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story is an adult management, dating simulation game that features and expands on all our characters from Quickie (short visual novel series). Play as a young university student in his final year of study in Tokyo, Japan. Just before you graduate, you are struck with the knowledge that your family hotel run by your parents will be closing down. In a last attempt to keep it open, you take the reigns on managing the hotel... and turn it into a love hotel!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: Oppai Games - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64
: - - - -
Win32
(v0.31): - - -
Linux
Mac
Android

Extras: - -
Gallery Unlock*

awulye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1585187427958.png afUs57.gif GSZJS0.png e2cqi6.png 8krx9k.gif Jg20wp.png bQ8Kyv.gif AgltMc.jpg hlzscW.png Pr0YtQ.png mFDBDa.jpg UUJoN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2018
I love OppaiGames, they make really good games. I was hoping for VN for the quickie series but I will take what I get.

@Prick do not worry, they have habit of producing short but good games consistently for about a year now. This is the first long game thay are probably going to make and I believe they will deliver.

Reactions: tnt171819

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
This is the first long game thay are probably going to make and I believe they will deliver.
I've seen a number of their minigames, they're also usually good quality. Unfortunately it also means half of this game is going to be behind paywalls when it is finished. Good for the patrons I suppose.

can someone help me to fix this error
You need to check which version of DX you are running. Use the windows key + R to open run, and type dxdiag and click run. This will give you a bunch of your pc specs, but all you need to look for is the direct x version. I'm assuming the error message is related to DX, may be worth looking in to.

Reactions: PuggoFrogo3

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
this is a great concept, and i like the controls. Remember me "twins of the pasture" but whit more 2d action.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This had better be a premium release otherwise I'm not downloading it. Is it? (^w^)

Reactions: Marshal123

OzBa

May 9, 2017
This is going to be good if the dev sticks with it in-general and makes the hotel-managing side of things a bit more interesting. Like, I can foresee this going on Steam and not getting terrible ratings.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I have no idea how to advance. I got her notebook, now I can't find anything else to do.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I was thinking that might be it, but I wasn't sure. I thought that there would be a message saying that the build ended there. But in all honesty, you're probably right
Honestly by the staggering amount of placeholder content, I was surprised it went as far as it did.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Considering that this was practically the first build of the game and we already have two out of 5 relationship points with one of the girls, this seems like it'll be a relatively small game. But there are a lot of girls, and everything is subject to change, so who knows?

Btw, did anyone figure out what to do to get the third scene in the gallery? For some reason, it was just unlocked after you get Satomi's notebook but I never found that scene in the main gameplay.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Considering that this was practically the first build of the game and we already have two out of 5 relationship points with one of the girls, this seems like it'll be a relatively small game. But there are a lot of girls, and everything is subject to change, so who knows?

Btw, did anyone figure out what to do to get the third scene in the gallery? For some reason, it was just unlocked after you get Satomi's notebook but I never found that scene in the main gameplay.
Actually this could be a huge game. If you've played any of the other games by them, you would realize they could throw all of those stories plus more into this game for one big collection. It's actually pretty smart on their part.
And AFAIK, this build is still testing. Probably not supposed to be too worried about completion just yet :b

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Actually this could be a huge game. If you've played any of the other games by them, you would realize they could throw all of those stories plus more into this game for one big collection. It's actually pretty smart on their part.
And AFAIK, this build is still testing. Probably not supposed to be too worried about completion just yet :b
I've followed them for a while actually. Played every single one of their games and loved them all. So far, this game doesn't look like it'll disappoint either. Might potentially become one of my favorite dating sims. And you're right, I thought about what I said and realized I was wrong too. There's so many possibilities in this game. Who knows, maybe in the final version, each girl will have more than 5 heart points. Or the road to each heart point will be fleshed out a lot more. Either way, I'm going to be glued to their Patreon page now. :D

I just hope that when the final product is out, there won't be any "premium" content. It makes sense for Patrons to get the finished game earlier, but I don't want the public release to be intentionally limited.

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes