Oct 11, 2018
I did a search on this thread for "Laura" and only came up with 2 search results. Both not what I was looking for.
On the other 3 girls, I have unlocked 3 sex rooms for them, but on Laura, I have only unlocked 2. I have the Emperor Room and the Library for her.
My question is: What is Laura's 3rd sex room that I am missing?
You're not missing any. Professor Belmont is the latest addition to the game and doesn't yet have a third room.

Reactions: Asia Argento

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i use to support this dev, but kinda got bored of the quickie series. just saw this and will resume supporting. but i hope they can make the scenes more complex, like with more posses.

Pingly

May 26, 2020
Very impressed by the 3D models and animations. I'd prefer the scenes to be in models as well but they are still quite good.

And the parallax on the environments gives the world a great feel.

Excellent game.

Reactions: Mattu

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Anyone know a money cheat?
wtf do you need a money cheat for? build a couple of $600 night room as you get enough funds. don't buy gifts until you have a decent hotel. while you progress through the game (do main story events, call girls to hotel, read blue prints, etc) days will progress and you will have more money than you will ever need. the final stage of the game doesn't hit until day 21. by then you should have at least 3 floors and a bunch of $600 per nigh rooms. that's all you need. i finished everything at day 29, hotel fully built out, all gifts given, and have a shit ton of money with nothing to spend it on, all without cheating.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Do you know if it is possible to prevent the game from stopping when i alt-tab? It is really annoying.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Next hotel invite for 0.17 provided the winner of this poll is as follows:
----------------------
Mai (Office Room) *This means Mai the god tier MILF joins? FUCK YES!*
Professor Belmont (Dungeon Room)

Currently Belmont leads 53/47 minus weighted votes, however. SHIIIIIITTTT

Reactions: UncleVT

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, can someone share a save by any chance ? (from 0.15 available in Patreon, or a full save)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm having a problem running the Shift Phase. The hotel schematic is moving around when I try to place the couples and the room info window blocks them when they arrive. This is making it very difficult to place them in the proper rooms in a timely manner. It doesn't help that the couples' timers start even BEFORE they arrive at the desk. I would also suggest that there be some sort of indicator in the room when they need cleaning- maybe a colored light. As it is, you either have to remember which room is which or call up the particular room window- and when time is a factor, it's really a pain. In Real Life, there would be a notebook, or probably a bulletin board with the information.

Also, what am I supposed to do at Roppongi? I visit there as Yusei suggests, but there's only a couple of shops there and when I return to the office, I can't talk to Yusei about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcesto

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I played this gme, and i liked it aaa lot. Story and chaaracters are ok, decent. Graphic is nice, art style is really good(exept at the start that scene in the library seems 3D animated? for some reason)
Gameplay and UI is good.
What need few changes/tweaks or even rework is Hotel Management.
From gameplay perspective, you need to remove option to manage hotel shifts twice a day AND get money at the end of a day. It does not make any sense, and(for me) ruins the gameplay. Doing that, you can fully upgrade Hotel with all floors and top rooms in less than 10 days. 2nd, top tier room price need to be higher and/or fee for that room need to be reduced. It is a no brainer that it is more profitable to buy 8k room and get 600$ each than 5k room and get 250$. In addition to that, top tier rooms need to be locked behind story or some kind of progression. Skill system and passives also need to be reworked/tweaked(remove all money increase passives or tune values down). So far i managed to finish the story in 30days (all characters done fully, all scenes unlocked, all rooms installed, 12 services points) and end up with 500k.

Overll great game, looking forwart to future updates.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes